Maggie Rogers - Heard It In A Past Life (Debut Album) | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

Maggie Rogers - Heard It In A Past Life (Debut Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Jun 17, 2016.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

whew we've only just received this at work and I've played it non-stop - her voice is brilliant, Light On and Fallingwater are standouts for me at the moment.

2. aux

aux

Did you get vinyl copies of it too? I've been waiting to purchase it from there.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Yep! Don't know how many but I definitely saw at least 1 (ddd)

aux likes this.
  4. The second half of this record is such a rush. My standouts right now are Overnight, Light On, Fallingwater, Burning and Back in my Body.

5. I'm waiting for my red vinyl of this to arrive but I must say that I'm glad I got into her super late. The whole is so fresh to these ears and Fallingwater has to be one of the best songs of 2019 (er, 2018 but whatevs).

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. Just snagged tickets to see her in April. The fact that I hadn’t even heard of her a month ago and now I’m fully stanning, we love character development.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. Burning grabs me by the neck and

[​IMG]

Meathook likes this.
  8. I've realised what 'On + Off' reminds me of.

9. She was incredible live tonight. She’s a great performer and honestly the vocals were kinda perfect. So glad I got to see her, but I already want to here Give A Little live again!

10. I wish I'd discovered her a little earlier so I could see her live this month. Sadly her show in Paradiso seems to be all sold out - and with the amazing Mallrat opening for her as well! Such a shame.

I love all her "witchy feminist rockstar" merch.

11. Ticketswap sis

12. I know but as well as wanting to see both acts I'm also poor and about to be unemployed. So no.

Vasilios likes this.

14. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW.

15. RELEASE IT LET IT SMASH

2014 likes this.
  16. I ADORE everything about this video! Maggie and Florence together is perfect! Would love them to be involved in whatever they do next. I also love Florence making sure Maggie knows who's the veteran with that big ole note!

17. A Moment!

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They look like they could for their own Haim. I stan.

19. I stan Floggie

2014 and GRMusic like this.
  20. So weird I was just thinking of how Leave My Body and Back in My Body flow into each other so well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.