Majid Jordan - Wildest Dreams (3rd Album) + General Discussion | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Majid Jordan - Wildest Dreams (3rd Album) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Dec 3, 2015.

1. I’d argue most of their albums are unskippable.

mindtrappa and nooniebao like this.
  2. They’re teasing a new album and a new single. The latter is titled Waves of Blue and I’m guessing it might be out this Friday:

michaelhird, PopCrushed and lushLuck like this.
  3. They've had a habit of dropping two singles almost back-to-back and then disappear for an entire year since their last album so I'm cautiously excited about this. The massive bops they've released since The Space Between were worth the wait though...

And a bit of a basic bop, but a bop nonetheless:

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021

4. They're finally back! You can already listen to Waves of Blue at 2:06:16 of .

Another slow-mo fadeout, but I'm pretty happy with the chill summer vibes of this one. Also apparently still working on the rest of the album, I'm just glad they haven't disbanded.

5. They're just kings of the alt-R&B genre. Another banger.

nooniebao likes this.
  6. This does feel a bit ‘more of the same’ for them, but it’s still stunning.

nooniebao likes this.
  7. Ah I love this. They look great in the video as well

4Roses, berserkboi, 2014 and 5 others like this.
  8. Ok but I swear Majid gets sexier with every era. Maybe I needed the visual to properly stan this song, but like I said, stunning.

9. It’s not their best song but I’m so happy they’re back. Also Majid is looking like even more of a snack now.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is a groove.

berserkboi, 4Roses, nooniebao and 2 others like this.
  11. Waves of Blue is starting to become a hit. It was the most added song on pop radio last week.

12. New single out tonight:

13. What a bop. Better than the lead, even.

nooniebao likes this.
  14. I didn’t realize Gary Go worked on “Waves Of Blue”. I’m a little shook

nooniebao and lushLuck like this.
  15. "Waves of Blue" is a monster bop and they followed it with another monster bop. I'm ready for this album.

2014, elektroxx, 4Roses and 3 others like this.
  16. So, when is this album out?

nooniebao likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.