Maleficent

H

Hags

Maleficentfb.jpg

Bring it. I hope Ursula, Cruella, Hades, Scar, the Evil Queen and the Queen of Hearts make appearances because you KNOW they all work under Queen Maleficent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Maleficent (January 2014)

Angie giving me such LIFE in that photo. She better werq them model cheek bones.

I know it's a while away but I am so excited! Angelina looks absolutely amazing in that promo pic, you just know she's the right fit for the part.

H

Hags

'Symphonies from Hell'
- Mal.E.Ficent.

She doesn't need any fancy lettering to her name. Malificent (like Madonna, or Cher) will do. Here's hoping she forms a Destiny's Child group with Urusla and the Evil Queen from Snow White. Disney's Child!

I'm not thrilled that this is Angelina's next big role, to be honest. How about a modern, adult, Up In The Air-esque drama for once, Angie?

Yes I really wouldn't mind seeing her in something good. You'd think Brad would be able to hook her up with something worthwhile considering he's been pretty dud-free for about five years now (though World War Z may see an end to this run).

I'm not thrilled that this is Angelina's next big role, to be honest. How about a modern, adult, Up In The Air-esque drama for once, Angie?

For somebody of her stature she really hasn't had many great films at all. I can't help thinking this has pretty limited appeal, and she'll be a year off 40 when it comes out so a bomb would not be good for her.

H

Hags

When was the last time she did a serious drama? Gia?

When was the last time she did a serious drama? Gia?
Are we not counting Changeling or A Mighty Heart as serious dramas?

Also, did In The Land Of Blood And Honey ever get released here?

H

Hags

I forgot about them both to be honest. Changeling was just odd.

I want to look forward to this and really hope it is something really imaginative.

However I get a feeling it will be the basic Sleeping Beauty story just with an added trite prologue/sub-plot about how some boy dumped her when she was 12.

H

Hitori

The movie trailer is finally here!

[video=youtube;704EXbJ-b5k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704EXbJ-b5k[/video]

It's a bit Tim Burton Alice In Wonderland for me. But now I've seen the trailer I'm wondering why I thought it would be anything but that

I was excited about this as soon as I saw Angelina in that first poster, now I'm buzzing! I have to go see this when it comes out no mater where I am in the world! She even has the voice down well, creepy as fuck.