Maluma - F.A.M.E. (3rd Album) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Maluma - F.A.M.E. (3rd Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by alestevens, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Okay so it's ultra basic.

Bslg17 likes this.
  2. Guess this is the album release date?

Bslg17 likes this.
  3. I really love his voice on this. Kinda wish it was a solo track.

4. So the album is out, what’s your guys favorite tracks?

5. The album can be a little bit samey in places, especially if you’ve heard the singles. But overall I really like it and it is exactly where his sound should be. My favourites are Corazón, Marinero, How I Like It, Delincuente, Condena, La Ex and Hangover.

I think La Ex will be another big hit for him, or at least it should be.

nesstorcx___ likes this.
  6. It's a great album. I just wish there was a couple of full English tracks on there as well, given what he'd been saying in interviews about it being bilingual.

nesstorcx___ and phily693 like this.
  7. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Me bopping to this album even though Maluma now looks like the kind of guy who'd punch me in the face and call me a faggot if I stared at him for too long on the bus

[​IMG]

Gasur, Monkey Meat, phily693 and 2 others like this.
  8. The cool thing about this is that he’s said in multiple interviews this is the first album, there’s a part two and that one is going to be more driven towards English listeners! So it’s exciting to see him grow as an artist

Bslg17 likes this.
  9. Is this worth a listen? I'm not really one for non English albums

nesstorcx___ likes this.
  10. Yes, it has its bilingual songs and it’s sultry spanish songs, as well as songs you can dance too! I hope you like it!

spillett likes this.
  11. There's very few lyrics in English, so maybe it's not for you. The best song here is most definitely:

Which is in Spanish in spite of the English title, mind you. It's got a little bit of a 2013 Jersey club vibe, kinda like Ariana's Be My Baby. It's a great sound for Maluma.

nesstorcx___ likes this.
  12. I liked some of it but I struggle to connect if I don't understand the words.

13. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

Ddd I kind of hate "How I Like It". It grates a bit.

I also don't understand the words so I pretty much just took it as a faceless collection of bops. As a result I can't necessarily distinguish the tracks from one another, but it's fun to have on in the background. I think the strongest tracks are the three singles teebs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.