Mandy Moore Discography Rate - Complete! (Stream 'Silver Landings' on March 6th!) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Mandy Moore Discography Rate - Complete! (Stream 'Silver Landings' on March 6th!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by pop3blow2, Mar 18, 2019.

?

What's your favorite Mandy Moore album

1. So Real

5 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I Wanne Be With You

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  3. Mandy Moore

19 vote(s)
    38.0%
  4. Coverage

8 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. Wild Hope

13 vote(s)
    26.0%
  6. Amanda Leigh

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  7. Other (soundtrack, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I love So Real, and love the hybrid with I Wanna Be With You even more. The airy pop tunes like Want You Back, I Wanna Be WIth You, and The Way To Your Heart suit her so well.

Remorque, vague, Zar-Unity and 3 others like this.
  2. Last chance I had with Mandy in a rate, my 11 went to I Wanna Be With You so you know what I'll be stanning for in the background (also rooting for In My Pocket!)

3. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

Please don't hit me with your frying pan just yet!

@Aester

@Angeleyes

@A$AP Robbie

@dancingwithmyself

Since you took part in the 90's Pop Princess rate last year, I just wanted to invite here to the Mandy Moore discography rate. I won't bug you anymore after this tag unless you ask me to. Just trying to rally some voters for my first rate.

Thanks!

vague likes this.
  4. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@GimmeWork
    @JamesJupiter
    @londonrain
    @PushyBakerFriend

Since you took part in the 90's Pop Princess rate last year, I just wanted to invite here to the Mandy Moore discography rate. I won't bug you anymore after this tag unless you ask me to. Just trying to rally some voters for my first rate.

Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    vague likes this.
  5. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@RUNAWAY
    @soratami
    @ThisIsRogue
    @WowWowWowWow

Thanks!

vague and soratami like this.
  6. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@Blayke @3Xs @mcuk @nbtsa @superglowy

Upon doing some Popjustice research I see you've posted in the Mandy Moore threads here. As such, I just wanted to invite here to the Mandy Moore Discography Rate. I won't bug you anymore after this tag unless you ask me to. Just trying to rally some voters for my first rate & I'd love to have you.

Thanks!

vague and mcuk like this.
  7. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@baxterclan
    @ladylloyd
    @xOJakeXo
    @Cathal
    @Hyp-no-tize

Upon doing some Popjustice research I see you've posted in the Mandy Moore threads here. As such, I just wanted to invite here to the Mandy Moore Discography Rate. I won't bug you anymore after this tag unless you ask me to. Just trying to rally some voters for my first rate & I'd love to have you.

Thanks!

vague likes this.
  8. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@Tiger Suit
    @Guyhawke!
    @AndrewX
    @Jonathan27
    @Laura Vanderbooben

Thanks!

vague likes this.
  9. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@matthew.
    @Jeffo
    @snoho
    @Mack

Thanks!

vague likes this.
  10. Tagging Spree: Volume 1

[​IMG]

@lushLuck
    @POPGASM
    @LP
    @tj-x

Thanks!

vague likes this.
  11. Wait wait wait. Mandy voiced Rapunzel? Are we voting for her songs? *Checks*
    EDIT: Yes we are! Woohoo I have three automatic 10s!

Florencia., Zar-Unity and pop3blow2 like this.
  12. There's actually 4 'Rapunzel' songs here; Wind In My Hair is from the Tangled: The Animated Series. I love that song & the show. I was actually even going to include a second song from that show for a hot minute today, until VivaForever discovered my lost 3 songs.

Set Yourself Free was that song & it's pretty good, too.

Oddly, many of the songs from Tangled: The Animated Series are credited to 'Rapunzel' on Spotify even though Mandy Moore is singing them. I think that's funny.

I'm a huge Disney nerd, as I'm sure will be touched on in some write-ups. As such, this news will be shocking to no-one: I adore Tangled & Rapunzel is my fave Disney princess. So, yeah... I'm gonna be using some Tangled GIFS in this rate!

13. I'm a huge Disney nerd and I love Rapunzel too, so I'm excited cause I now have another reason to stan Mandy. I never got to watch the show though.

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

As you all know, I (embarrassingly) gave Walk Me Home my 11 in the 90’s pop princesses rate, so count me the fuck in. Wild Hope and Coverage got me through so much heartache and strife back in the day, so I am totally here for this.

15. It's a fun, cute show & pretty well done... if you're ever bored or get a chance to see it. They got the whole original voice cast back, which is a pretty big deal for just a little animated tv show. Some of the music is pretty decent on it & I love the art design. The artist (Claire Keane) who designed a lot Rapunzel's artwork in her tower in the movie, designed the look of the show...so it has a neat feel.

vague, Zar-Unity and Music Is Death like this.
  16. Thanks for responding, so glad to have you! Also, Walk Me Home is a really pretty song, so I don't think that was an embarrassing choice at all. I've always thought it's her strongest & most pure vocal on So Real.

vague, Zar-Unity and RUNAWAY like this.
  17. Thanks whole voice cast? That is a big deal. Maybe I'll check out some clips on YouTube or something.

And there are better songs than Walk Me Home on her debut. Maybe it'll make more sense in the context of I Wanna Be With You.

Zar-Unity likes this.
  18. Wow you missed a doozy then. Though you may want to shield your eyes when you see my Hercules scores.

19. Not @Music Is Life excitedly realizing Mandy is the voice of Rapuznel twice in the the last 4 months. Priceless, haha!

20. The only Mandy Moore music I know is her first album, which I'm not really a fan of, so this rate wasn't really on my radar, but I'll give some of her more recent stuff a try and see if it inspires me to participate!

vague, Zar-Unity and pop3blow2 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.