Måneskin | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Måneskin

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by BrokenHearts, Jun 26, 2021.

1. This is too short, deserves a bridge and one more final chorus.

other than that, I love it.

poshbabyyy, Sleepycat and DoggySwami like this.
  2. Maneskin will cover "If I Can Dream" for the Elvis soundtrack. They sang a bit of it on Eurovision.

3. 2nd meh single in a row, wake up guys

OceanBlue likes this.
  4. They need to snatch some Lenny Kravitz demos.

5. Omg yas.

6. Supermodel is cute but the Max Martin production is giving Rock à la Pink/Avril/Kelly/Adam Lambert. It's exciting that they're working with him but I'm starting to feel like it's not the right decision.

The aesthetic is not matching with how watered down the sound is.

Island, AllRed, Liberty and 6 others like this.
  7. It really is. They've got to up their game with original and fresh sounding material if they want to be around in a couple of years.

Working with Max Martin seems like an expensive mistake. Its concerning that the record company thinks this is the best cut to introduce the new album.

spaceship likes this.
  8. Supermodel is a cute bop, I hope it does well for them. Though I do see the criticisms of it being a little too “light” and not enough grit for them. I still like it!

And I know I’m about to feel the wrath of the Popjustice gods for saying this but the post-chorus guitar breakdown sounds a lot like the one in Charli’s Break The Rules.

9. I’m loving Supermodel.

hollaa01 and Sleepycat like this.
  10. Also, just noticed Beggin’ has a billion streams on Spotify?!

I had no idea it was such a smash. Disappointing that a cover (that’s been huge before) was the song that blew up, but very happy for their success.

DoggySwami likes this.
  11. Adore Supermodel. It was just so instant.

Sleepycat likes this.
  12. So, Damiano just did a striptease during their PinkPop set...

[​IMG]

13. How is Supermodel performing for them?

14. The way I ran to YouTube to watch the set (thankfully with a time stamp provided by a fan) to see Damiano’s locker-room self-groping underwear prance.

15. It's not smashing in the way the label is probably hoping for. It's doing worse numbers than Mammamia which itself was doing nowhere near as good as I Wanna Be Your Slave and Begging. Mh.

Liberty and spaceship like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.