March 2019 PJ Charts: Even My Tears Have Gone Room Temperature | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2019 PJ Charts: Even My Tears Have Gone Room Temperature

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 8, 2019.

1. I'll send a chart in the weekend of the 22-24 (that'll be exactly one month), but will appreciate tags in case I forget.

2. FYC, gay thirst trap edition:

[​IMG]

3. FYC

This might be my favorite song on the album.

A new favorite album for me to replay over and over.

4. This month I'm team Solange.
    Therefore, "When I Get Home" will definitely be getting points for me.
    As for the songs, apart from the better known "Stay Flo", "Sound of Rain" and such, consider giving points to these underrated gems:

vague, He, ohnostalgia and 2 others like this.
  5. This song is a Ms Juicy Baby endorsed bop so anyone who doesn't vote for it hates talent.

6. I will do the tagging today, I am such a flop. But that’s not what this post is about. For those who don’t keep up, the Kpop industry is engulfed in a #metoo scandal. Spycamming is a huge problem in South Korea and there have been at least four male Kpop artists implicated so far. You can find out more here (trigger warnings for rape and sexual abuse). Technically I know this isn’t chart related, but since we briefly discussed supporting Mandy Moore and Phoebe Bridgers after the Ryan Adam allegations came out, I thought I’d make one post about it.

7. Now that the PJOPS round is over and we exchanged points, let me reflect to this.
    I will be voting for Moon Lips, but just as a reminder, here's my (poorly placed) entry by Sonia Dersion:

Notably, @ohnostalgia awarded it with respectable 6 points, so if anyone would help
    (@berserkboi and my PJOPS revival is going to drive some people mad)

For those who don't care about PJOPS, here is a new release for your consideration.
    Shingai Shoniwa, the amazing frontwoman of the band Noisettes, released her first solo single, called "Coming Home", an interesting track with African tribal influences.

I hope some of you will find place to vote for her.

8. vague, Slice of Life and enjoy v2.0 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.