March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 12, 2020.

1. aux

aux

[​IMG]

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION "PLUG.DJ" DAY

We are doing a special "plug.dj" afternoon over on watch2gether.com! It's just like plug.dj, but this one actually works and you don't require an account to use. For those who have never used one of these sites, it's a platform that allows people to play music simultaneously for everyone in the room. I will post the link to the room about half an hour before.

Can't wait to see you all of you there.

STARTS TOMORROW AT 5 PM GMT

@Serg.
    @sfmartin
    @Slice of Life
    @SophiaSophia
    @soratami

SEND YOUR BALLOTS TO AUX & OHNOSTALGIA BY MARCH 31st

Kuhleezi, vague, ohnostalgia and 6 others like this.
  2. aux

aux

[​IMG]

We are doing a special "plug.dj" afternoon over on watch2gether.com! It's just like plug.dj, but this one actually works and you don't require an account to use. For those who have never used one of these sites, it's a platform that allows people to play music simultaneously for everyone in the room. I will post the link to the room about half an hour before.

@Sprockrooster
    @TéléDex
    @Trouble in Paradise
    @ufint
    @Untouchable Ace

Kuhleezi, vague, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  3. aux

aux

[​IMG]

@vague
    @Verandi
    @WoW73

Kuhleezi, vague, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  4. aux

aux

[​IMG]

TAG STORM IS OVER

REMINDER:

SEND YOUR BALLOTS TO AUX AND OHNOSTALGIA

DUE 31st OF MARCH

Kuhleezi, vague, Diet Pop! and 10 others like this.
  5. FYC

Also don’t forget

6. Ooh, I might even join the watch2gether party if I don't forget about it...

Kuhleezi, vague, Diet Pop! and 6 others like this.
  7. In this late month onslaught of great releases, PLEASE don't forget Mandy's first album in over a decade!

I was originally FYCing the track 'Easy Target' from it, but since @savilizabeths seemed on board 'Fifteen', I made that my song ballot choice this month. I feel confident 'Easy Target' will be a single at some point, so I'll rally behind it then.

This is on my ballot. 'XS' might actually be turning into one of my favorite Rina songs so far.

8. I'll be at the watch2gether!

9. Where's the link?

10. aux

aux

I'll post it tomorrow at around 5 PM GMT xx

vague, Serg., Music Is Life and 2 others like this.
  11. Oh, tomorrow. My apologies.

vague, Music Is Life and aux like this.
  12. I will be there making sure my thumbs behave themselves on my ipad or I’ll just watch everyone’s picks like the last time I was on there.

vague, Music Is Life and ohnostalgia like this.
  13. When I go full folkie and give this 10 points...

vague, berserkboi and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. You can’t remember something for one day??

vague, evilsin, aux and 2 others like this.
  15. Yeah, I am, uh

[​IMG]

not stepping in there, but let me just pop in here for a bit and plug these guys. @aux you better be spamming the whole thing on repeat.

They're still languishing in the Potential Next Big Thing slums at the moment, but unlike 99% of those who will still be infesting Spotify playlists with marimba-riddled hackery every three months a few years down the line, they are a) out there actively hustling trying to change that, b) have built up a distinct, delightfully unpretentious and just overall fun sound that could comfortably slot right inbetween literally anyone from the current ouevre of semi-sized pop girls, Allie, Carly, Charli, Sharly, whatever, and they have c) hit and maintained an absolutely outrageously high output-quality over the last two years, even the two "album" tracks they rounded out the EP/mini-album/whatever with absolutely slap. Especially Story. In terms of bubblimg umder-gals this is just about as good as it gets. And I'm not really that kind of girl but The Male™ one is... distressingly pretty.

Oh, and this too.

The other social distance-sises catching me by the freezer cabinets in the grocery store when this comes on shuffle.

[​IMG]

Think Slayyyter. Or Brooke Candy, even, just not, you know. Aggravating.

16. I'm voting for this!

Also these!

Also this! Whew, talent!

vague and aux like this.
  17. Sorry to double post but here are some FYCs I haven't seen mentioned yet:

18. Last Min FYCS:
    Albums: FUTURE NOSTALGIA (Obviously!!!)
    Songs:

ALSO DO NOT FORGET THAT LADY GAGA DIDN'T MAKE TOP 5 LAST MONTH :-( LET'S RIGHT THIS WRONG AND GET IT THERE THIS MONTH!!!

vague, Lila, Music Is Life and 4 others like this.
  19. Wait @ comrade Lipa sampling Your Woman! Get those coins, Marxist Icon White Town! Your 11 from the 90s #1s Rate lives on, @berserkboi!

Kuhleezi, vague, soratami and 8 others like this.
  20. Well then - Dua finds a way to make me listen to new music - good on her (I wish she kinda kept the track more mellow but it is nice regardless)! Thank you @Phonetics Boy !! Since I already sent my ballot - let’s vote for it next month! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.