March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 12, 2020.

1. I'll give Trying My Best points. It's one of my favourites on the album so I'm totally cool with that.

2. I spent nine and a half consecutive hours on watch2gther. I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_

3. Usually, because of social isolation etc, I've been spending this amount of time in, well, another website. So I won't judge you at all.

4. I almost forgot to post this gift for the fans youtube exclusive excellence people were stanning on watch2gether today

5. My #ratepromo pick from last night:

Brand new music from an act who has a PJ rate running? Groundbreaking.

(And yes, I know it’s a Whitney Houston cover with different lyrics.)

6. The time really flew right by!

I finally had to go have dinner and I fell asleep right after that.

I am now a Dua Lipa stan. Thank you participants for that.

vague, Music Is Life, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  7. That was better than all of the very few parties I’ve been to in real life I think I remembered most of what I liked yesterday the March FYC Playlist has helped fill in the gaps too for my playlist on the other page. It’s just the female nu shoegaze song I can't remember and another female indie song I heard that @ohnostalgia picked.

vague, Music Is Life, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  8. Was one of them this?

9. There was a Basia Bulat song. Was that one of them?

vague and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  10. That’s the song I was looking for thank you and it was a different female instead of Basia it was played in the first room if I remember correctly.

11. Glad to help. I love "Sunflower." I think I remember you saying you liked it.

12. Is anyone voting for a Soccer Mommy track this month? If so, what? I'm thinking of voting for 'Circle the Drain' but if anyone is voting for another one then I'd be happy to join them.

13. I’ll jump on Circle the Drain too!

14. aux

aux

What you all should be jumping on is filling up our inboxes with your scores xx

15. I've still got to find an album to fill the final space in my ballot! I'll be there!

16. I encourage everyone who hasn't but wants to, to try coming to next watch2gether party. We had so much fun and enjoyed great music x

17. If the watch2gether part hadn't started at like 5am my time then I would have been there much earlier. I wound up sleeping until 2pm and joining when there was almost nobody there. Next time!!!

18. Have we all remembered to vote for these songs?

19. I was asleep girlies. I'm so sorry. I'll try to join next time. ♡

20. aux

aux

Honey by Robyn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.