March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 12, 2020.

1. After yesterday I don't care. We clearly need to be music sharing from now on!

londonrain, vague, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  2. It took a few minutes to figure out how to embed in the end I went into my spotify profile and copy the link to the playlist from there cause it didn’t work the normal way I do it. Also follow me if you want to I might make other playlists to pass this time including a better version of Pitchfork’s Inspired By Future Nostalgia playlist.

3. I loved it and threw it a lot of points!

savilizabeths, vague and aux like this.
  4. If anyone wants to stan with me:

5. The highlight for me was the Coronavirus song.

6. Between that, the Rita Ora video and @aux crashing the room, we all really went through a lot.

7. aux

aux

8. Hopefully some of you have some room on your tracks ballot for this imposing Chilean synthpop, released in the last few days:

vague, ohnostalgia and saviodxl like this.
  9. I'm gonna vote highly for Challenger, to hopefully crack into the Top 40, whilst the rest are all your and my favourites. Only one will be from Dua Lipa.

vague likes this.
  10. My charts have been sent some of the songs I didn’t manage to vote for this month that I liked on Saturday will be considered for April’s charts. I think I’ve finally found a system of listening to music that doesn’t overwhelm me at last.

vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  11. Keep on sending us those ballots. If you don't you will get a menacing tag from @aux tomorrow.

12. I may have missed this but is there any particular Weeknd songs people are rallying around?

ohnostalgia and Phonetics Boy like this.
  13. aux

aux

Yath ladies, keep filling our inboxes with ballots before the tag blitz commences xx

14. Expect my ballot today, lovelies.

15. aux

aux

16. aux

aux

17. aux

aux

18. aux

aux

19. aux

aux

20. aux

aux

evilsin, vague, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.