March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 12, 2020.

1. In.

[​IMG]

Your avatar aaasssaadddkjjjhhjj.

2. aux

aux

She's here.

She's putting ballots into the spreadsheet, queers.

3. I'm really hyped for this month. It was stacked, especially with albums (which truthfully I've been focussing on a lot more than just individual singles). I'm hoping at least half of my picks make it.

4. Is it too late to recommend the new Little Dragon album to people?

5. aux

aux

I'm going to have breakfast and then I'll continue putting scores in... These results are interesting to say the least.

6. It's April here in Melbourne - remind me to vote for it in April :)

7. Mess.

8. Same.

However, I voted for one album that I know only one song from, and also voted for an album that I listened to as background music and can't recall anything about. Also one album from 2000 is on my list. Had to fill up my album chart in order to support Fleur.

9. I did not vote for Dua either, but then again her album left my aromantic heart slightly cold. Maybe Boys Will Be Boys will get a vote from me next month but that's about it.

10. No vote for Dua either. But does that really surprise anybody ddd?

11. Hm... is you not having taste surprising?

[​IMG]

12. Serves her right for not putting If It Ain't Me on the album.

13. aux

aux

Some of you getting real brave out here when y’all forget that your interesting ballots will be revealed at the end. That’s all.

I’m just finishing up the spreadsheet with @Sprockrooster’s scores. Make sure you sent your ballot to me just in case, that way @ohnostalgia doesn’t wake up to a fuckload of un-entered ballots.

We are still accepting ballots, since we’re waiting for @Music Is Life to amend his ballot. He’s put an album on there twice, and if he doesn’t change it, I’ll replace the top one with Honey. Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
    vague, RUNAWAY, Babyface and 15 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. I will! Little Dragon will definitely be getting a couple of points from me in April.

berserkboi likes this.
  16. I’ve asked @aux to check our voter count and if it’s not at least 50 I’ve given him special permission to hunt you down individually.

@aux and I also need to do some prep work so the charts probably won’t start today (or at least my today).

17. aux

aux

Y'all got lucky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.