March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

March 2020 PJ Charts: I Should Have Stayed At Home

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Ddddddd what the fuck people!?? @aux you lied to me! Pretty sure @berserkboi forgot to vote for it too. @ohnostalgia is right. We have been doing her wrong. If we end up not charting any of her songs in the top 5 this year I will just...riot.

2. aux

aux

Stream her best song.

RUNAWAY, ohnostalgia, vague and 3 others like this.
  3. I absolutely am every day.

RUNAWAY, ohnostalgia, vague and 2 others like this.
  4. I did forget this, I am sorry! I loved the Anime video she had for it!! I can vote for it this month, just please remind me with a kick up the butt!

I was gonna post about being betrayed by @soratami with Soleil but looks like I did the same, so I will shut up ddddd

(Thank you @Maki @vague @Sprockrooster )

ohnostalgia, soratami, vague and 4 others like this.
  5. POPJUSTICE!

ohnostalgia, soratami, vague and 5 others like this.
  6. It's okay, I undertand, there were a LOT of songs released this month, but I was counting on you so I will definitely be reminding you for this month.

7. aux

aux

8. aux

aux

9. aux

aux

10. aux

aux

11. aux

aux

12. aux

aux

13. aux

aux

14. aux

aux

15. aux

aux

16. aux

aux

17. I'm thrilled that this song made the chart but also confused because I feel like it's only been out for a couple of days. It's the best song on the mixtape, though.

18. So this happened this morning

[​IMG]

Coincidence? I think not.

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.