Maren Morris - GIRL | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Maren Morris - GIRL

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Beginner, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Bebe Rexha was apparently being considered to front this. There was also a single cover uploaded to AllAccess with Anne-Marie’s name as the featured vocalist.

[​IMG]

elektroxx and Beginner like this.
  2. The right vocalist is featured on the final version, that's for sure.

3. A mess. Thank god Maren hopped on.

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I really wanted to like this because of Maren, but...nah. Props to the good sis for collecting that pop crossover coin though, I'll just be playing How It's Done and Once in the meantime.

ohnostalgia and Mr.Arroz like this.
  5. This is a nightmare. Talent always wins.

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. I've only listened to Once by Maren (which is amazing) but I LOVE this. Her voice is so good, I'm going to spend the rest of my day listening to her other stuff!

7. They're premiering the video during the Grammy's.

8. I've been listening to this for two straight days hjælp. The grit in her voice mm yas spit gravel on me, Queen.

9. It's basic perfection.

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

It’s okay, but if it gets more people into her wonderful debut then I’ll stan.

11. That's my woke queen

12. I love this Target ad video.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Stopremix, TRAVVV and Txetxu like this.
  13. The song and video are fantastic but I hate all of these singles that have "_____, ______ and _______" as the artist tag. It throws my last.fm-weaned brain off.

Jamie, Mr.Arroz, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  14. On one hand, I guess it's nice that features are getting main artist credits because of royalties & stuff but it has severely fucked up my last.fm.

andru and Andy French like this.
  15. I can't stop listening to this help.

Stopremix, sexercise, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  16. The video makes me want to sign up for vocal lessons, dance classes, and personal shopping experiences - all at Target. Immediately.

Stopremix, TRAVVV and Andy French like this.
  17. Hero is still my favorite album of the past 2 years.

18. Honestly, I never really paid too much attention. But after that Target ad, I have such faith in her becoming a great crossover star.

2014, inevitable, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  19. Hero made me like country music. She did that, now I stan.

andru, TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.