Mariah Carey - #Butterfly25 + General Discussion | Page 1131 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - #Butterfly25 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. And still the greatest debut single of all time and one of her finest moments for me.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  2. Okay, I completely missed that she found the version of the album with her vocals on it?? Hopefully she will find everything she needs to be able to release it as a side project. I would buy it in a heartbeat!

Surely this article being released is a good sign? It can't be a coincidence right?

3. I always assumed she wouldn't have outed herself in the first place had she not 'found' her version of the album. Surely a release has been in the works for a while?

4. She only found it after she outed herself (she said in the Zane Lowe interview for the Christmas special she had now found it but needed the board mixes still). So any release plans definitely weren’t set in stone back then.

She wants to do something else with the project with Millie Bobby Brown, it seemed from her Questlove interview. Hopefully that will include a full release.

5. No clue of the source but Mariah stuff always seems to leak in this way so I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s true.

6. I love Mariah's work with Jam and Lewis from the Rainbow and Glitter albums, I can't wait for more.

7. Hope it's an 80s type thing. Mariah excels at 80s sounds.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  8. Hope it's serving Making Love In The Rain.

P'NutButter and djmakemewet like this.
  9. I saw somewhere else that the song sounds like ‘I’ll Be Loving You Long Time’ which is very ?? but I’m not not here for it.

nooniebao likes this.
  10. The song is called Somewhat Love and there’s a leaked clip -

Definitely sounds like a bop.

4Roses, Applause, Scot11087 and 4 others like this.
  11. I really like the sound of this! It doesn’t automatically remind me of anything else she’s done.

12. Really looking forward to new Mariah, hope it won't long now.

13. Lost count of how many times this clip gone viral now, her power!!!

14. I've watched this about fifteen times in a row.

Stopremix, Jacques, LPT and 2 others like this.
  15. Ha, amazing!

16. What if her whistle actually translated to "destroy all humans" in dolphin though.

Sprockrooster, LPMA and jakeyfw like this.
  17. I'd imagine she'd honed her skill to communicate "get festive" at this point.

Stopremix, Jacques, HEARTCORE and 7 others like this.
  18. I hope and I hope they do.

1986 likes this.
  19. [​IMG]
    It will happen eventually.

Jacques, 1986 and johnoclock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.