Mariah Carey - #Butterfly25 + General Discussion | Page 1171 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - #Butterfly25 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Yes it was quite bad, a mediocre interview with Zane Lowe who just doesn’t *get* Mariah’s brilliance and two forgettable performances. I wish they had at least done a ‘live’ version of Fall In Love instead of just lip syncing to the track.

Vasilios likes this.
  2. I just hope the next Mimi music project is that follow up to Caution!

Chris Lala and Maria like this.
  3. I played Caution while taking a shower and beautifying earlier today and had the best 38 minutes and 30 seconds in ages.

Mr.Arroz, Steve003, Andrew and 6 others like this.
  4. LPT

LPT

You had a 38 minute 30 second shower?

5. I was out of the shower by the start of A No No! Can't lie I took my time applying my creams and drying my hair I don't get out much and playing Runway straight after Portrait is the cherry on top.

Mr.Arroz, Mr Blonde, Steve003 and 3 others like this.
  6. Is the cdsingle of Fall in love exclusive to Target or is it available somewhere outside US??? A new, official MC cdsingle!!!

7. It's available on her US store which ships internationally.

8. Mariah finding out she hit a billion streams, she deserves all this success

WhatKindOfKylie?, LPT, Carlo and 6 others like this.
  9. This is all so amazing. That Nugget dipping and obviously not biting it is it for me.

ALEX, sjoe71, Womanizer and 9 others like this.
  10. ^**Pa pa pam pa pam**^

Txetxu, Daszek and RUNAWAY like this.
  11. *With a $1 min. purchase, dahling!

Fuchsia and Daszek like this.
  12. The T-shirt is sending me

[​IMG]

13. This being better than all her merch ever. I’m so annoyed it’s not just for sale.

14. All I Want... is #3 on the Hot 100 this week!

15. This SO needs to be on sale. Rude not too.

1986 and Daszek like this.
  16. I NEED THAT T.

maikos87 and Digital_Fossil like this.
  17. According to the press release, the shirt will only be available on Dec. 21 to the first 10K people in the U.S. who order a sausage McMuffin with cheese through the app.

lushLuck, TRAVVV and Daszek like this.
  18. LPT

LPT

So it's actually real?

Damita Jo likes this.
  19. Are delivery orders eligible or pick-up only? Fully prepared to order something to a relatives house for one of those shirts…

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.