Mariah Carey - Caution | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - Caution

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by man.tis.shrimp, Apr 10, 2017.

1. True. But still not camp enough.

2. Use the code LNMARIAH and it'll open up.

jbnd05 and Robert like this.
  3. Got my tickets, waaaah, I’m too excited to hear this album live!

4. Bless you, thank you so much! I managed to get two tickets in the stalls. This has lifted a massive weight off my shoulders and I’ve been anxious all week about it, so thank you so so much!

jbnd05, LP, johnoclock and 3 others like this.
  5. No problem! It was a little confusing for me too. Glad to help

colouroffensive likes this.
  6. Wish I could get to London that weekend, but just can't due to commitments! Oh well, enjoy Lambs!

7. We still don’t know about the CD next to Caution. It only takes one Bretzel Jizz to destroy the whole reputation.

Euphoria likes this.
  8. My boyfriend is okay, thanks for asking.

9. Thanks for this - I'm abroad and was gonna have to stay up til 1am, was having Kylie Christmas ticket flashback palpitations.

jbnd05, LP and nomoresadsongs like this.
  10. Just got tickets in the fifth row of the floor for Dublin! Can't wait to festivate.

Zinone and LP like this.
  11. The Amsterdam date is selling horribly. Every block except the front three is almost fully unsold despite the top price being €77. I'm tempted to get tickets but it's surely gonna get canceled?

12. Got great tickets this morning for the Dublin show. So thrilled to be finally seeing her, been a fan since Day 1 and she’s never disappointed me (apart from Charmbracelet ). Can’t wait for this!

Zinone and LP like this.
  13. It’s just gone on sale.

LP, Smooth Criminal and MagicalMariah like this.
  14. Yeah, I bought a ticket for the Amsterdam show because I fancied a little summer jaunt and thought it’d be ‘two birds with one stone’. I got my ticket as soon as they went on sale and so it’s natural people are gonna buy from the front first. It should be fine, right?

15. Also people smoke there. Probably all amsterlambs just chillin.

TRAVVV, LP, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  16. My bank after seeing the Enhanced Experience tickets being charged to my credit card:

C6440D4A-6378-42EB-B043-A044B50F7BE2.jpeg

Rhombus, Rem, Posh Spears and 15 others like this.
  17. I got my ticket for the Barcelona show. It was absurdly expensive - since it’s only 2k capacity, it was to be expected. I couldn’t spend more than 150€ but I got a decent seat in the upper stalls. I’m so happy.

Primavera, Mariah, the Spice and Kylie within 5 weeks. I don’t think I’ll cope.

londonrain, LP and P'NutButter like this.
  18. Its a bit expensive though and doubt she'll sell a lot... I think the Christmas concert sold a lot more and she was here in December, so don't think people go again (just like me).

19. I got a good ticket for €54 euros though.

LP and Vasilios like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.