Mariah Carey - Caution | Page 196 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - Caution

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by man.tis.shrimp, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Which section

2. I’m going to London 25th. Paid silly money for good seats but I’ve been dying to see Mariah forever and never had the chance so gotta go. Plus can’t wait to hear some of the new album in a live setting.

3. Would love to attend her show but I can’t get anyone to come with me. Guess that’s what I deserve for playfully shading her by showing my friends her recent attempts at choreography. Karma’s such a bitch.

Terminus and londonrain like this.
  4. "A No No" remix is supposed to come out Valentine's Day, according to someone reliable on Twitter.

Rem, Hyrulian, Jersey and 7 others like this.
  5. I thought the first five rows were meant to be exclusive to packages? I got a seat in the fifth row for the highest price band in Dublin (€89.50) so I'm feeling very joannethescammer.gif

6. It's 77 euros for the front floor block which is basically as cheap as any arena show you'll ever see for a big name act, I'm quite shook at the prices in Europe versus London.

7. My picture disc and cassette have arrived intact and no customs charge!

My Caution collection is complete.

TRAVVV, Lapras and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  8. Pray for me.

londonrain likes this.
  9. Bet that's a relief!

johnoclock, HolyWater and Voicething like this.
  10. I wonder how abysmal the ticket sales in Germany are. They are doing this thing on ticket sites where they pretend whole blocks are sold out but in others there is basically not one ticket sold, while all of them were available when the sale started.

I feel like it’s a common tactic now to make events sell better and not make people think „oh no one is buying so hey let’s wait last minute to snatch some good seats for a fyre blowjob“

11. I’m wondering the same about her Dublin date. I find it hard to believe that she’s already sold out 17 sections of the arena.

12. My friend, who told me about the Butterfly picture disc last year, has texted me the ‘A No No’ remix is coming tommorow.

Did anybody else hear this news too?

beyoncésweave, jawow_, Rem and 11 others like this.
  13. If it’s coming then hell yes especially with who we think is involved.

Rem, Robert, sesita and 5 others like this.
  14. Oh god I need it

beyoncésweave, Rem, Robert and 6 others like this.
  15. Wait is it finally actually happening??? Help.

Rem, WhatKindOfKylie?, Robert and 3 others like this.
  16. Will you be my valentine?

I said A NO NO

upload_2019-2-13_18-46-20.gif

17. Please be true and please smash. Queen deserves it.

johnny_tsunami, Rem, codecat and 8 others like this.
  18. I've never wanted anything more in my life, I'm speaking this into existence

[​IMG]

19. I'd almost given up on this remix happening. Oh how I have sinned for doing that.

20. Yeah, well the video.

Lapras likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.