Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30 | Page 1060 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. 'Jesus, Oh What A Wonderful Child' is one of her best Christmas tracks. By the end I'm like...

[​IMG]

3. The way I *might* have played up the visual impairment and used my white stick to get to this in HMV today. Worth it though.

4. More tough decisions, and a fun game!

5. Migrate is the only answer, I can take or leave the others in the second poll.

Uno likes this.
  6. Migrate and Babydoll all the way.

7. Babydoll and Crybaby for me!

8. She’s officially number 1 on the Billboard Hot 100

londonrain, Fuchsia, 2014 and 28 others like this.
  9. Ewwww Holy. Can we live in a world where that’s her Oh Holy Night?

Other than that fantastic.

10. So happy for her! Truly the song that keeps on giving.

11. Merry Christmas was certified 8x platinum in the US today, which puts her even closer to having the best selling Christmas album of all time here

12. UK and US number 1. She's on fire and we love to see it.

londonrain, LPT, Womanizer and 7 others like this.
  13. This is me she was replying to when I seen her tweet I screamed more at her drag than than the fact she had actually tweeted me!

14. Mariah should host the next Mariah rate.

15. I can’t even imagine what I’ll do if Mariah graces us with a new album next year - she seems to be in an even better place than she was during Caution and that was already incredible to start with.

LTG, londonrain, Jersey and 25 others like this.
  16. Number 1 in the UK, Number 1 in the States, Number 1 best selling Memoir - #MC30 stays being the biggest and best pop girl era of recent times.

I love love LOVE that she’s finally getting her flowers. An icon, a legend - forever the moment.

17. It would be really nice to get a new MC30 release on Friday to celebrate the success of all the Christmas stuff.

And by new release I mean ‘Where Are You Christmas?’.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.