Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30 | Page 1100 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Sis, this sucks right now but I bet in the end your ‘lost’ vinyl arrive - and the money too!

[​IMG]

2. That is kinda disappointing but I'll do the same then. Oh well, I'll just buy the standard black from another retailer with the refund.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  3. I assumed my order had been delayed because 2 of the 4 vinyls (can’t remember which ones) were late but now I’m worried?

4. Sound of Vinyl in my emails:

[​IMG]

Thanks! I ordered the purple one to go with the other colours I have but this is a great last resort. Think I'll have to trawl the likes of eBay now for the purple.

I hope so, fellow lambies cross your fingers! And for @Runawaywithme too!

5. Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    _hazzie_ likes this.
  6. If you ordered all 4 then your whole shipment of the 4 will be delayed because 2 of them got pushed back in Europe.

Jacques and Carlo like this.
  7. The mess of the E=MC2 singles on (UK) Spotify nn. About 17 different versions of each single with different mixes.

Getting 4Real4Real on streaming is nice though.

8. I don't get why they didn't bother to tidy up.

9. E=MC2 era was SO iconic. The pink/purple logo, the body, the first, third and fourth singles!

10. Espeon likes this.
  11. I love how complete these EPs have been, so I'm a bit annoyed they left off the full Jody den Broeder Club Mix from the I Stay in Love EP. It's the longer version of the radio mix included, while the Jody den Broeder House Mix is a different version. Really picky of me, but when I realized the E=MC2 EPs were coming out, it was the first thing I thought of.

https://www.discogs.com/Mariah-Carey-I-Stay-In-Love/release/1594331

GimmeWork and DJBenW like this.
  12. I'll always hold a grudge against it for being the only album in her discography to change her logo though.

Womanizer, jbnd05, TRAVVV and 4 others like this.
  13. E=MC2 was my first Mariah Carey era as full blown Lamb, it will always be so special to me. I love every single song.

14. It needed the logo change I feel.

15. Does anyone know if the alternatively coloured purple was limited to The Sound Of Vinyl or if the copies sent from her UK store are the same shade of purple?

16. This is the first thing I thought of as well. I LOVE the club mix. The house mix... Not so much. Disappointing. Somebody somewhere doesn't realize these are not the same mix.

Angeleyes likes this.
  17. There has been a blizzard and my home village is currently cut-off from the rest of the UK with no possible entries. So my E=MC2 vinyl is possibliy stuck in traffic. For anyone following this saga.

_hazzie_ likes this.
  18. LPT

LPT

Take a listen to this Acapella.
    The sheer artistry. The harmonies, the layers, the textures and the counter melodies. My God. So emotional listening to this and hearing all the hard work she put into the vocal production on this. Only Janet comes close to this style of layering.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    nikkysan, Crayons, GimmeWork and 10 others like this.
  19. I'm a bit gutted that we didn't get Bye Bye and Side Effects EP's. They were quite consistent with previously released EP's and their contents inside, so it's a shame that they've dropped the ball a bit with E=MC2 era.

Also I have absolutely no idea who approved I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time cover, what is this mess?

WhatKindOfKylie? and _hazzie_ like this.
  20. Where is 4real 4real? ITunes & Spotify dont have it.

We have been so spoilt that the winding down of remixes now is gonna be hard.

Fingers x'd we get some, if not all of Angels Advocate....and it'll be interesting what happens with Me I Am Mariah.. and caution.. limited singles. I know 'Thirsty' was in the #mc30 trailer so be interesting to see what remixes come with that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.