Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30 | Page 777 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Never a bad time to revisit the most iconic interlude of all time.

"...before it was ever BROKEN (tsssss) (*giggle*)".

2. I have a feeling from the title, this book will cover her childhood and her formative years. She could easily release a few volumes.

Obviously an assumption but I cannot see this many pages doing her whole career justice?

Either way... I cannot wait!

3. She has always said that there's 'legal stuff' that stops her from talking completely openly about Tommy.
    I imagine there will be allusions to some marriage stuff, but I doubt it will go into extended juicy detail.

4. The book shoulda been called ‘It’s all about Mimi’.

I CANNOT WAIT for this book!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. I am really looking forward to this. Gonna be fab.

6. MC30, every friday.

I’m thinking demo’s, different versions of songs, remixes etc.?

7. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

[​IMG]

Whew that trailer gave me CHILLS

8. WHAT!? Every Friday!? I'm panicking.

9. aux

aux

Y'all, I'm so fucking excited for this.

[​IMG]

10. Love the trailer!

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  11. I saw footage from the Tokyo Dome concert in that trailer so I am more than ready.

12. Oh my god.

LPT likes this.
  13. yas

superglowy and LPT like this.
  14. Oh my god.

LPT likes this.
  15. Oh wow! Judging by that video, I’m guessing we’ll be getting remastered videos, remixes uploaded to streaming, and demos. That video has a photo of some kind of demo tape with the songs “I Can’t Let Go”, “So Blessed”, and “Can You Hear Me”. Super exciting!

16. The emphasis on her singles is interesting, considering I thought just about all of her remix EPs were on streaming already and had been for years. Hopefully we'll get all of them, including the promo-only versions.

17. There’s a lot of remixes/single edits missing on streaming, particularly her older songs. The mixes of My All are the oldest ones she has available to stream, and even with those there are only a few of them.

18. Mimi, Myself and I.

19. I think she's moved on from the 'diva!!!' Mimi persona.

If You Go and johnoclock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.