Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30 | Page 793 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion + #MC30

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Apr 8, 2008.

1. She has just released a new music video for Anytime You Need A Friend - Soul Convention Remix!!!! The lambs stay fed

Jersey, LPT, snoho and 20 others like this.
  2. OMG! This mix goes off.

3. Fantastic version this.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  4. I am LOVING we are getting so much content each week. What a great time to be alive.

5. This is great, it gives me hope for Underneath the Stars video next week.

6. Lambs when MC30 ends:

[​IMG]

Jersey, fancygreen, Bslg17 and 52 others like this.
  7. Oh, I do so hope so!!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. I would like to add, that the more R&B Radio Edit of Never Forget You, is probably my favourite of all of these various remixes. Big improvement on the original.

Mushroom, londonrain, TRAVVV and 5 others like this.
  9. I’m guessing we’ll be getting different things after the next couple of weeks, because the remix/single EPs for Rainbow onwards are already on streaming (at least on Apple Music in Canada, not sure about anywhere else).

10. I'm glad they uploaded the Bam Jam Soul mix of 'Dreamlover', it's the rarest one.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  11. Why is she deleting the previous weeks releases from iTunes. I wanted to purchase them all eventually.

New Never Forget You is glorious by the way.

12. I love this

ohaimanabu and P'NutButter like this.
  13. Wait, what?! They're still there for me, so excuse me while I go snap up my favorites sooner than I'd anticipated.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. Finally having the Dreamlover Def Instrumental in one place for all my DJing needs.....I am so grateful!
    I still really want that massive Mariah singles vinyl box from the 90s though!

Mr Blonde, TRAVVV, Mushroom and 2 others like this.
  15. Some of them are in the “album” section instead of “single” - they should be there!

16. WHO on TikTok is still giving me life a week later. King Morocco.

4Roses, TRAVVV, Mushroom and 6 others like this.
  17. Ah, on the app it appears it’ll only show a certain number of songs and albums and to find the others you have to specifically search for them. Annoying but I’m glad they’re still there haha, I had a panicked moment!

TRAVVV and ohaimanabu like this.
  18. Why would they remove them?
    A 'sold out on iTunes' vibe.

19. A Mariah singles box set 90-99, would be absolutely awesome to own.

20. Her team and labels definitely haven’t milked the lambs as much as they could have when it comes to physical releases. My money is just sat here waiting

Mr Blonde, nooniebao, 4Roses and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.