Mariah Carey General Discussion (The Festive Edition) | Page 663 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey General Discussion (The Festive Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mushroom, Aug 4, 2011.

1. GET THAT NUMBER ONE

(Also where's the Europe link nn)

2. This will be the most deserved number one ever. I really hope she gets it.

3. I think she's got it in the bag unless there's some massive last-minute single release from Adele or Bieber before Christmas. The streaming numbers grow every year and it's already top 10 on Spotify and iTunes. The added push this year should be enough to secure a #1.

4. I hope for the uk number one too!

5. Me too. It seems only fitting that God should be Christmas #1.

6. Ok, I'm super excited for "All I Want for Christmas Is You" to have her moment at #1...... but can we also talk about the incredibly under rated bop "Oh Santa"!

I love it as much if not more than "All I Want for Christmas". Especially love the "So you can scoop him up and scoop him right down my chimney" "Just ain't the same without my baby. Come on oh Kris Kringle send me help" bits. Such a timeless bop!

7. If not this year then she’s doomed. The push being given is all I could have dreamed of. It excites and scares me all at the same time.

8. If Adele does that she's trash.

9. I don't care if it's Christmas number 1, I just want that 19th Billboard Hot 100 number 1 single!

10. 19th coming in 2019. I can feel it!

GimmeWork and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  11. Indeed! C'mon on Mimi!!

londonrain and Holly Something like this.
  12. Everyone is rooting for this too happen!
    Get those EU singles put too!

13. The fandom, can surely make it her year this year especially with the anniversary hype too?!

14. The fandom didn't buy Caution or Christmas tickets last year. We're relying on the GP here sis.

Euphoria, Womanizer, Rem and 16 others like this.
  15. Maybe not. But this is THE Xmas song of all time so never know.

16. A HD moment. Finally.

snoho, Womanizer, TRAVVV and 6 others like this.
  17. This

GimmeWork likes this.
  18. Man, she's SO beautiful here.

GimmeWork likes this.
  19. I need this to go #1.

GimmeWork and Blayke like this.

20. In the bag.

GimmeWork and Holly Something like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.