Mariah Carey - General Discussion | Page 1206 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Oh Mariah, there is truly one quite like you!!

2. I'm watching a YouTube person react to Daydream.
    The guy just said that the melody to Melt Away reminded him of It's Gonna Be Me by NSYNC and now I can't not hear it.

3. Oh hello there handsome.

4. I hear it at the beginning of the chorus but that's all. Also I hope he knows which song came first!

TRAVVV, nooniebao, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  5. Omg we need a mashup

6. Every now and then I get obsessed with a Mariah performance... and it will be because of how she sings one particular line.

This week it's this:

The way she sings 'though I'VE GIVEN YOU my heart and soul' - swoon.

7. My t-shirt arrived (Wendy hiding hat gif)

TRAVVV, nooniebao, GimmeWork and 3 others like this.
  8. Is there an acoustic version of Always Be My Baby? I'm getting married in June and we're putting together a pre-ceremony playlist and want more of an acoustic feel but I'd love to include this. Any help?

9. You have this stripped down fan-made edit :

Or the 2021 lullaby reinvention (I'm personally not fond of the over-indulgent falsetto) :

nooniebao, GimmeWork and cleggar like this.

10. Would this work? It's not exactly acoustic but the first half has a very dreamy/chilled feeling which might be suitable

GimmeWork, cleggar and Imagineitwasus like this.
  11. Well, theres... this.

TRAVVV likes this.
  12. On the subject of weddings, my future husband has no choice but to accept Whenever You Call (feat. Brian McKnight) as our first dance song. I've never been overly obsessed(.mp3) about having a wedding at all but I just know the day wouldn't be complete without that song - I even know I want falling pyro at 3:18, surrounding us as we slow dance on a circular platform in the middle of the dance floor.

If this isn't an example of *tell me you're gay without telling me you're gay*, I don't know what is..

nooniebao, GimmeWork, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  13. I love this version! But I think I’m gonna use the stripped version, thanks though! Thanks too @Imagineitwasus

Imagineitwasus likes this.
  14. I thought it was implied that it’s a gay wedding babes x

Sexbox likes this.
  15. Mariah was played twice on the series finale of Derry Girls tonight.

16. I find stan tweets so fascinating. A “fun” item. It’s a postcard. That’s also a sticker!

17. Utah Mariah Carey Museum?

Child...

GimmeWork likes this.
  18. Hope it's as good as the Wyoming Mariah Carey Museum Collection

GimmeWork, Jacques, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  19. It's cute to see all the rare promo things they post but a fan naming their private collection a 'museum' just to make their begging for free merch from other fans acceptable is a kii.

GimmeWork, Jacques, TRAVVV and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.