Mariah Carey - General Discussion | Page 766 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Happy....

...to the lambily!

2. What a tune!!

If You Go likes this.
  3. This is one of my favourite photos of her ever.

londonrain, LPT, codecat and 12 others like this.
  4. So beautiful. An actual angel.

5. She's blessed us with an outtake for the 1 year anniversary of her bottletop challenge.

nikkysan, Womanizer, tea and 9 others like this.
  6. I AM SO PSYCHED FOR THIS.

Mariah’s an incredible writer so I have no doubt this would be a compelling read.

7. That letter is camp. I can't wait for the memoir.

8. Perched for this to outsell the bible.

9. I'm hoping the cover is a SERVE. MOVE THE LETTER, MARIAH. WE NEED TO SEE IT.

TRAVVV, xOJakeXo and Maria like this.
  10. I can't wait. Memoir me up, queen!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. There’s a countdown clock on her Instagram story. I’m assuming for preorders?

12. clap emoji Give clap emoji us clap emoji the clap emoji audiobook clap emoji please.

13. IT'S FINALLY COMING YES!!!!!!

14. I hope so. Can’t wait!

15. Yeah, the countdown is for the jacket reveal. The photo from the corner looks very similar to her recent Billboard photoshoot, so it’s possible they’re using a photo from that.

Book out September 29th.

16. I’ve always loved her way with wordS whether it’s through her songs or when she’s speaking about life and her craft. I can’t wait to immerse myself in the story of her life and her career. God, I am so excited for this book.

17. The countdown is gone, anyone know the exact time it’s leading to?

Does seem like it’s a Billboard outtake, a shame it’s not a new shoot but I suppose COVID put a stop to that. Let’s just hope there’s no weird neck/chin editing on the shot they chose.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.