Mariah Carey - General Discussion | Page 858 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sabrina, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Found on FB.

NEWS ON UPCOMING RELEASE: Mariah Carey "The Rarities" has a Japan Exclusive Bonus Blu-ray

Mariah Carey to release a double CD set titled, "The Rarities" on October 2, 2020. Japanese edition exclusively features the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format and includes a bonus disc featuring her concert at Tokyo Dome in 1996.

"The Rarities," as its title indicates, includes rare tracks and unreleased ones. Also, it includes unreleased live tracks taken from her "Daydream Tour" in Japan held at Tokyo Dome on March 7, 1996. This Japanese edition exclusively includes a bonus disc with live footage featuring the concert.

Also, this Japanese edition exclusively features the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format. Comes with lyrics and a description. Plus, as the first pressing bonus, it comes with a postcard feat. cover artwork.

AcerBenII likes this.
  2. No news about tomorrow releases?

3. I would love an invitation to that party.

londonrain likes this.
  4. The vinyl is now available to preorder on Amazon.

I've just checked on Spotify New Zealand and this week will be for #1s. The remixes for Sweetheart and Do You Know Where You're Going To? have been uploaded. There is also a Spanish EP that has Heroe, El Amor Que Sone, Mi Todo, and the associated remixes of the latter track.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  5. That Spanish EP is amazing ! ! ! I want a cd version like NOW !!! Didin't know there were so many remixes of Do you know where...

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. Awesome. Those Spanish tracks are gorge

WhatKindOfKylie? and OceanBlue like this.

7. She forgot something?

nooniebao, TRAVVV and Imagineitwasus like this.
  8. That’s probably coming with the Beautiful EP.

nooniebao, londonrain and TRAVVV like this.
  9. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

It's also already on Spotify....

londonrain likes this.
  10. I had no idea this version had a complete different music video

maikos87, An Insider and P'NutButter like this.
  11. #Beautiful still sounds so fresh and effortless today. One of her best tracks of recent years!

Nice spanglish video too!

nooniebao, 4Roses, Steve003 and 6 others like this.
  12. Pat

Pat

Is it me or did they change 'The Roof' to 'The Roof (Back In Time)' and added the features of Breakdown to the titles on the Butterfly album on Spotify?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  13. I already adore My All and The Roof but to hear they’re about her Derek Jeter fling? God tier.

14. Me at midnight when the Spanish ep drops...

lrgscalespanish.jpg

15. A modern day Mariah classic for sure.

16. Loving #1's week for #MC30!

nooniebao, Isobel, ohaimanabu and 7 others like this.
  17. Miguel is absolutely incredible. I'm so happy Mariah collabed with this generation's R&B King!

godspeed, TRAVVV, Womanizer and 4 others like this.
  18. Oh wow! Never heard the I Still Believe (Stevie J Remix) before!

19. It's so good she gave this era a chance to shine this week. Really did think it would be skipped straight over too Rainbow. Means excluding Merry Christmas (obviously), that every album/era of the 90's, has been covered.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  20. Was hoping they would tidy her singles on Spotify while they were adding to what's already there, the duplications of singles is not good for my OCD. Going to get worse as we get Emancipation onward. @TeamMC please correct this and resume the perfection!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.