Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse | Page 145 | The Popjustice Forum

Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by 3Xs, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Mariah Carey - 14th Studio Album

Oh, and I NEED to hear I Don't Know Her [feat. Marc Anthony and Sean 'Diddy' Combs] because that has to be the most genius thing anyone has ever suggested! I feel inspired to create a new gif avatar all of a sudden...

2. Re: Mariah Carey - 14th Studio Album

Is Mariah still planning UK promo this year?

3. Re: Mariah Carey - 14th Studio Album

She'll do some when her tour comes this way i expect.

- Did everyone know there are two versions of 'Looking In' ?!!!! the Daydream version has just a piano intro, while the remastered Playlist version has adlibs! - honestly i nearly went into shock when i heard it.

4. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

Who changed the thread's title when it hasn't been confirmed?.

Young Jeezy's been tweeting he's in the studio with her recently. Maybe for the #Beautiful remix..

5. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

If they pull another Side Effects, I'll be in love.

Has it also been noted that Mike WiLL Made It put a photo on Instagram with her? #SMASH.

6. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

I love 'Side Effects' beyond words.

I'd be here for an album called Tales from Sing Sing that was exclusively about her marriage to Tommy Mottola.

7. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

Side Effects was better with Busta.

8. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

Interestingly a friend of mine worked for a production company back then that was hired to produce the Side Effect music video as it was set to have been her last single from E=MC2 but alas 'personal issues' were cited as to its cancelation which was later revealed to have been her miscarriage. She obviously loved the song too, but with that deep emotional trauma I can't imagine how difficult it would have been to do nearly anything!

9. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

Who is that in your avatar? *drools*

10. Up again to 22 this week. Its chart run so far: 39-27-24-24-24-23-22.

11. The eventual sales total for this is going to be pretty good, the chart peak is going to be mis-leading though.

12. Yes. I quite enjoy how this iTunes era is bringing the charts back to the old days where songs climb and an actual top 40 hit is an actual hit.

Too bad more artists won't embrace OA/OS in the UK though.

13. I want this to smash so much. Its such a summer jam! If the UK were to get some sun I think radio would go crazy for it.

14. Oh wow that's not bad. Another single doing slightly better might actually shift some albums too.

15. heard it twice on radio today. never have before

16. How much has it sold in the UK?

17. At an estimate, around 80,000 I think.

18. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

Jermaine Dupri confirmed it.

19. Re: Mariah Carey - 14th Studio Album

Her previous album titles include Daydream, Charmbracelet, Glitter, Butterfly and Rainbow....and this sounds cheesy?

20. Re: Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go (Album)

The title is wonderfully tacky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.