Mariah Carey - Me. I Am Mariah...The Elusive Chanteuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dirty Money are still going? I hope they've not split anyway. Last Train To Paris was fucking sensational.

The hell is Diddy doing? Playing the chorus of collabos he's done and then just rapping like four line verses? And randomly playing Rihanna and Party Rock Anthem?

R

Resi12

Diddy's stale, bring on Mariah. I'm still confused what this whole event is actually about.

UnderPressure said:
I think Dirty Money are still going? I hope they've not split anyway. Last Train To Paris was fucking sensational.

Ah yes, I totally forgot their actual name! I agree, it's the best thing Diddy's done musically in a LONG time.

Diddy's verse on "Welcome To Atlanta (Remix)" is the only decent rapping he's done in an insanely long time.

I'm hating all these snippets of songs though, I don't get it. What kind of event is this? If you go to see live music, why would you want to just watch Diddy stand whilst recorded music (of artists who aren't present) plays?

R

Resi12

Oh lord, did I see the lyrics being fed through a Teleprompter? Right..

Does anyone else keep getting these annoying WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK screens with elevator music? I'm so not here for that. Gimme Mimi.

R

Resi12

UnderPressure said:
Does anyone else keep getting these annoying WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK screens with elevator music? I'm so not here for that. Gimme Mimi.

I'm sick of the constant switching of feeds, one minute it's Mel B and the next minute Cat Deely is repeating the same thing for God knows why.

We still have Maroon 5, Sarah Bareilles, Mary J. Blige, Gavin DeGraw and Cee Lo Green to sit through I think. There's no order, it's sort of annoying. Is it even live? If so it's a mess.

R

Resi12

This stream is trolling big time. I'll catch her on Youtube tomorrow, I can't deal with this.

KhiaShamone said:
The fuck is this shit? Is the whole event to promote those hotels or..?

I have no clue either, thing sounds like a horror movie. They keep talking about winning prizes, it sounds like some sham pyramid scheme.

R

Resi12

Did Sara get some nose work?

Maroon 5 is on next apparently. OK I might stay watching since Diddy was shafted off and I can't sleep..

OH GAWD, I was wrong. So wrong, what's with the electro music. I thought he was country?!

He looks really gay. That electro intro was instantly better than anything else he's going to perform.

R

Resi12

Imagine if Mariah doesn't perform new stuff? Has it actually been confirmed.

I don't have Cee-Lo's album or anything but I can imagine his concerts would have a really nice atmosphere. I'd go. This girl singing with him is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.