Mariah Carey

If you can count on anyone for a great anniversary moment, it’s Mimi! Can’t wait to hear the record in Dolby Atmos. It's not my favourite record from her, but there are some wonderful tracks on there. Here's my Music Box revised tracklist which I think is a much better album:
1. Dreamlover
2. Anytime You Need a Friend
3. Music Box
4. Now That I Know
5. All I've Ever Wanted
6. Just to Hold You Once Again
7. All I Live For
8. I've Been Thinking About You
9. Do You Think of Me?
10. Everything Fades Away

It is a shame they didn't have the foresight to make the change in time for physical copies, but I actually think the original Music Box cover looks better with the thick border. It lessens the uncomfortably close feeling.

I admit, Music Box never used to be one of my favourite Mariah albums, but I really have warmed it to much more these days. Wish we were getting some form of 30th re issue, but isn't looking like it alas. Hey ho. Side note, she looks utterly radiant in the full photo for the album cover here I think:
musicbox93-2.jpg
This would have made a perfect cover. I know the (CD) booklet folds out so that you get the full image as a 4-panel "poster", but as beautiful as her face is, the zoomed-in shot doesn't look as lovely as this. Kind of like with the debut...I prefer the "longer" image (which is on the cassette) where you get more of her upper body and the effect is more luxuriant.

This would have made a perfect cover. I know the (CD) booklet folds out so that you get the full image as a 4-panel "poster", but as beautiful as her face is, the zoomed-in shot doesn't look as lovely as this. Kind of like with the debut...I prefer the "longer" image (which is on the cassette) where you get more of her upper body and the effect is more luxuriant.
I agree, the zoomed in look, doesn't really do her beauty justice.