Mariah Carey

Oh this remix slaps, she sounds so relaxed and it reminds me of her classic 90's remix. 16 minutes? That's insane. Where was this energy for Yes,and? remix?

In regards to the bit about new album - I have to laugh, really. Woman, you have 10 songs and few more written? And you just don't know which will work and which not? We will receive this album earliest at 10th anniversary of Caution.

Is #Rainbow25 the much rumored Morales remix or the anniversary edition of the album ? If the latter, where is the tracklist, queen ? Next month it's just one week away !

The real message behind the Portrait remix: dear lambs, we're still in the Caution era, so stop asking for a new album while I'm still promoting this one ! :lol:

Is #Rainbow25 the much rumored Morales remix or the anniversary edition of the album ? If the latter, where is the tracklist, queen ? Next month it's just one week away !

The real message behind the Portrait remix: dear lambs, we're still in the Caution era, so stop asking for a new album while I'm still promoting this one ! :lol:
Hopefully it will be a full anniversary reissue in all it's pride coated glory:
D16y6jHX4AACrB8.jpg