Marina - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

Marina - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Why does the image look so low-quality? It looks like it's in 480p at best in some shots.
    Edit: oh I thought this was an official upload ddd

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  2. For the aesthetic~

I enjoyed her lil desert concert. I'm not here for this new album but who doesn't love a throwback. I wish she'd done Primadonna instead of Heartbreaker.

flapjack- likes this.
  3. I feel a deep cut that would've been amazing to hear her whip out is Fear and Loathing, amidst the other good/great ballads in the new album. Still a tight little setlist!

4. When will I’m a Ruin return to her setlists?

[​IMG]

5. In my head now Fear & Loathing, Soft to be Strong and Highly Emotional People work as a trio and I'd love to have ALL of them for the next tour setlist instead of To Be Human. At least the former in a medley and then the later in full bloom band.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  6. She did it on the last tour?

She's seemed to love keeping Bubblegum Bitch around but I would really love for Radioactive and Power and Control to make a comeback. Also really enjoyed Are You Satisfied on the last tour.

Andrew.L likes this.
  7. I AM NOT MY BODY NOT MY MIND OR MY BRAIN
    NOT MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS I AM NOT MY DNA
    I AM THE OBSERVER IM A WITNESS OF LOIF
    I LIVE IN THE SPACE BETWEEN THE STARS AND THE SKOIY

what a BANGER.

He, OspreyQueen, myblood and 10 others like this.
  8. Can somebody can buy tickets on presale for paris yet ?

9. The email says presale begins today, but at least for the Brussels date there's no option for presale? It just says General On-Sale June 18.

10. For paris you can enter the code… then nothing it keeps saying sales on the 16th.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  11. This is the same for London at the moment (though it's not supposed to start until 10).

12. Will her store ever send her album to me? Will I ever hear the album? Who can say? I don't even have a dispatch notice.

13. So where is presale happening?

14. Not SeeTickets listing her as a stand up comedian
    967D4ACB-37F8-4462-A45D-183629795580.jpeg

VivaForever, He, OspreyQueen and 50 others like this.
  15. The way I YELLED.

16. P__

P__

Well, just judging off by some of the recent lyrics, she'd clearly make a good comedian.

AlmostMidnight likes this.
  17. Not it Minneapolis she didn’t.

18. Enjoyed the livestream yesterday, could’ve done with Primadonna and Hollywood though. Got my Brixton tickets this morning no problem.

19. I think she changed a lot of the setlist halfway as she didn’t do if or Are You Satisfied when I saw her in the US

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.