Marina - Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remixes have been the saving grace of this era. The MUNA remix of Man's World is one of my most played tracks this year, I imagine it will be in my top 5 most played in Spotify Wrapped this year.

I can’t find the post (may have been a story), but she wrote somewhere that she’s working on a deluxe edition. I’d assume that both Pink Convertible and Happy Loner would be on it.

She performed a medley of songs live for the show as the models walked - audience included Lil Kim, Kristen Chenoweth, Alicia Silverstone, Katie Holmes, Busy Philipps, Kim Petras, Slayyyter, Aquaria, and Christine Quinn from Selling Sunset, LOL. Very gay!!

Last edited:
he/him
Yeah this album is a strange one for me - it took me a while to get around to listening to it, and I enjoyed it once I did. In terms of production (and to a lesser extent, lyrics) I would say it's a step up from Love + Fear...and yet I haven't really felt an urge to go back to it since, which makes me sad. I want to stan within an inch of my life again.

I only regret forgetting about this album when I reach the closing back to back knockouts of Flowers and Goodbye. I dream the next album picks up where they leave off with the moxie of the title track

Status
Not open for further replies.