Marina - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Marina - Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Nov 10, 2020.

1. I misread that as Bad Bunny and screamed a bit jsdfglasdfi

It sounds nice! I might check this other Bunny out.

2. It’s insane how much this album has blown up because of TikTok. Popjustice!

3. This is absolutely insane. I just noticed that Bubblegum Bitch has 250 million streams on Spotify. I have no words. Finally some justice for that record. Also, get that coin, Marina!

Has any of this exposure led to any of the songs potentially charting somewhere?

4. Playing Lolla Brazil and Argentina in March!

5. "Highly Emotional People" remix out tomorrow.

soratami, strictmachine79 and Mikal like this.
  6. I'm guessing the deluxe will have a second disc (even if just on streaming) with all the remixes/features and the two new tracks?

soratami likes this.
  7. watch

She teased it few days ago while spending Halloween with MUNA

strictmachine79 likes this.
  8. "Happy Lover" from Ancient Dreams in a Modern Land (Deluxe) out this Friday.

I believe the Deluxe Cover leaked a few days ago but can't find it dd.

9. [​IMG]

10. Do we think the vinyl will be the deluxe? I can't even remember when it's out, but I know I pre-ordered it...

totalhate likes this.
  11. I don't think it will be the deluxe. Wasn't the vinyl announced months ago already? It's out in February.

12. Sorry, it was announced I just wondered whether they would switch up the tracklist as its out after the deluxe release. Maybe some wishful thinking.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.