Marina And The Diminishing Returns - Love + Fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Love + Fear was probably her last album for awhile. While that may be for the best creatively (nn), what a sad note to end on.

FROOT is probably one of my favorite albums of all time.

She has been mentioning new music few times recently, that she was writing but had to stop because of the tour and will probably take a 2 weeks break and then start writing again...
I feel she's inspired to get a new one out soon and leave Love + Fear behind dd

D

Deleted member 27323

Huh? Why would you even expect more?

She's working on the next album already - not sure what else she is supposed to have done.
not sure about that "next album" either
tenor.gif

he/him
If she does manage/remember to put it on streaming etc. I could very easily see her doing it as a Christmas gift to fans.

Having said that, I'm not holding my breath - and I don't mean that in a shady way, but I'm attempting to be realistic

I personally don't get why people *need* Hungry to be on streaming services, is it that hard to add it from your own library (genuine question as I don't stream).

That being said, she probably should put it on there for those who don't know how to source it.
Given that it was likely a fairly last minute decision to include it on tour, maybe she hasn't had time to perfect it? It was unreleased after all. A Christmas release would be nice, I guess.

not sure about that "next album" either
tenor.gif
She's talked about it pretty consistently for a few months now. Given that she doesn't have a reputation for being unreliable with new music talk, I'm not sure why you'd be sceptical.

It wasn’t even teasing I think she outright said she wanted to put it up. I hope it’s similar to the version that leaked than the more wistful ballad she performs it as live.

Half the room knowing the words and singing along anyway to a song she called out for being leaked was a gag.

I personally don't get why people *need* Hungry to be on streaming services, is it that hard to add it from your own library (genuine question as I don't stream).

That being said, she probably should put it on there for those who don't know how to source it.
Given that it was likely a fairly last minute decision to include it on tour, maybe she hasn't had time to perfect it? It was unreleased after all. A Christmas release would be nice, I guess.

She's talked about it pretty consistently for a few months now. Given that she doesn't have a reputation for being unreliable with new music talk, I'm not sure why you'd be sceptical.
I thought as much too, but I heard it's because the version we have is compiled from stems, not a truly "finished" one.

Please...
She promised us:
A repackaged Family Jewels
die Life (which then turned into Electra Heart, partially)
A repackaged Electa Heart
A repackaged Froot

I bet we never hear of 'Hungry' again...

Status
Not open for further replies.