Marina And The Diminishing Returns - Love + Fear | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Marina And The Diminishing Returns - Love + Fear

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Jwentz, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shampain is one of her best!

Vixen, sugarcoma, Chris_P and 3 others like this.
  2. Is fabulous yes, glad we can all agree.

3. Shampain is divine.

4. The video is good as well, passed out in the park and rising from the gutter, iconic x

Hurricane and Jwentz like this.
  5. Shampain (Fred Falke Mix)

[​IMG]

6. Baby now has more views on YouTube than I Miss You despite the latter having a twelve month head start and spending several weeks in the UK top 10.

It's also about 300 million streams behind I Miss You on Spotify but we don't talk about that.

Mr.Arroz, PopHouseMusic, Rem and 13 others like this.
  7. I kind of feel like people only dislike "Shampain" because Marina herself claims to.

8. I never enjoyed Shampain at all but the video is just epic so.
    I love how musically she keeps evolving while her music videos went downhill after The Family Jewels\Halfway Electra Heart. She picks it up every now and then though.

9. Shampain feels like a forgotten/lost classic. I’d say it’s the perfect summation of Family Jewels-era Marina but that would be doing the other singles a disservice.

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Shampain is fascinating and I love it all the more knowing Marina despises it.

11. Shampain made me a Marina stan ddd.

12. I love Shampain, SHAMPAIN MMMMM. Cold, clear, yes, glide down my throat.

13. Shampain is such a cool song. I don't care that much for Family Jewels as a body of work, but that's a killer singles run. Mowgli's Road is one of my favorite Marina songs.

collxtion likes this.
  14. Did everybody try the Shampain. I thought the Shampain was lovely.

15. 100%. I remember rethinking my views on the song after she said she didn't like it. Nope. Issa banger.

16. It's immaculately produced. And the imagery is fantastic.

Glitterizer likes this.
  17. I hated Shampain before Marina said anything about it. It was the only song I skipped on The Family Jewels. I don't even know why, it's just so unpleasant to me.

18. Yeah Shampain, Guilty, and Rootless are the low points of the album for me.

19. Island

Island Staff Member

I never liked Seventeen. Always loved Shampain though.

20. I never liked Girls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.