Marina - Fifth Album + Man's World | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

Marina - Fifth Album + Man's World

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Butterfly, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Yeh Man’s World didn’t do much for me in the long run it was a cute girl for a couple of spins but i won’t be returning as much as pretty much any of her leads (yes including Handmade Heaven)

2. He

He

I barely played the video once. I almost feel like mourning my Marina stan days.

It's not like Lana where it was easy to abandon, as she proved to be an ignorant mess. I keep hoping Marina will do something interesting...

4Roses, Dijah., Runawaywithme and 6 others like this.
  3. It baffles me that artists are still starting eras without having a full body of work ready to go in case something catches on? It's Never Really Over all over (he) again... without the good music ññ

Oh, well. I'll give it a spin whenever it comes and see where it lands.

flowersandu, If You Go and aux like this.
  4. Electra Heart is one of the albums featured in the Quirky Pop Rate: Sophomore, along with the second albums by PJ-favourite acts such as Florence + the Machine, Janelle Monáe and Lorde. Feel free to join!

[​IMG]

Island, Sail On, Joli Chat and 4 others like this.
  5. Marina being an Erika Jayne fan...

Of course.

6. So... a new Man's World Remix is coming with Pabllo Vittar

7. Marina will never be in that predicament.

Mikl C, Dijah., Subspace88 and 14 others like this.
  8. RMK

RMK

Can she release a different song

4Roses, Dijah., LPT and 10 others like this.
  9. Keep in mind that it’s not confirmed that the collab is for Man’s World. That part is a rumor.

10. That's an extremely random collab but good for Marina I guess, I'm sure it'll get her a ton of extra exposure.

11. I wonder what our chances are of a 10th anniversary vinyl repress of Electra Heart next year? Wouldn't be surprised if they do a cute Pink Swirl edition or something with some bonus tracks.

12. A cute super deluxe edition with the missing tracks from streaming would be nice.

13. Maybe she could reissue Electra Heart as M5 instead.

He and Lupita like this.
  14. They didn't do some type of special reissue for Family Jewels so I don't know if I'd expect one for Electra

Lupita and Lapras like this.
  15. It would be nice to have Electra Heart, the song, on streaming.

16. It’s on the US Spotify. Under “Betatraxx” Not in the UK?

17. We only have a 7 minute classical piano version. I-

Dijah., LPT, enjoy and 3 others like this.
  18. Oh I’m sorry :(

19. I'd argue that Electra Heart was infinitely bigger than The Family Jewels and a pivotal moment in her career. It's proven to be something of a cult classic and a decent trickle seller over time, with nearly 800 million streams now. Plus she seems to have a real affinity for it, hence the merch drops and Instagram filters. I wouldn't be surprised if she pushes for it, at least.

20. Seeing Marina and Charli for the first time on the Lonely Hearts Club Tour was so fun. I'll always be grateful I got to meet her/tell her what her music had done for me up to that point and how kind her response was.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.