MARINA (& the Diamonds) - Electra Heart: Platinum Blonde Edition + General Discussion | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

MARINA (& the Diamonds) - Electra Heart: Platinum Blonde Edition + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Chris_P, Jun 18, 2016.

1. We love the bare minimum:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  2. Ok, but i need a physical copy of this with that holographic effect right now merna

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  3. What’s the track list?? Any additions??

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  4. I still prefer the black and white version of that cover. I hope we get the title track on streaming.

5. If anyone's wondering how much effort was put into this, if you look up 'iridescent texture' on Google... it's literally on the first page fff

6. Well it is the album that sunk her label!

Lander, PopHouseMusic, Sam and 17 others like this.
  7. You don't become a millionaire paying for things!

Lander, PopHouseMusic, Sam and 19 others like this.
  8. Google image sourced or not, I love that!

Andy French likes this.
  9. Considering Marina basically invented 2011-14 Tumblr Girl Aesthetics along with Lana, I think she should be allowed to have a little stock iridescent texture as a treat

Lander, LPT, Sam and 20 others like this.
  10. They really could have given us a new cover though. The colour version of one of these would've been nice.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Marquis likes this.
  11. The usual ATRL sources are saying it's just the deluxe edition, plus E.V.O.L. and Electra Heart.

I guess we can expect physicals and merch to go along with it, but as far as re-issues go it doesn't seem worth caring about.

12. I hope she does a physical edition that includes EVOL, Electra Heart and How to Be a Heartbreaker alongside the standard European deluxe. Of course I'd love Scab & Plaster and Just Desserts but I'll settle from something that at least rounds everything up neatly.

Lander and lucasdc like this.
  13. I'm not mad at only have EVOL and Electra Heart at all, since we only get EVOL in mp3, and the original version of Electra Heart we only get on the music video, the version in the streamings have different instrumentals. So yeah, just make physical copies please

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Has she said anything about this release? I'm sure seeing the 'and the Diamonds' return is triggering for ha dd.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  15. Cross-posting from Vinyljustice. We're getting a vinyl but missing Radioactive, Sex Yeah & Buy the Stars which is the oddest decision ever?

16. That tracklist is... sort of diabolical and very awkward hybrid of the US + Original pressing.

Lonely Hearts Club, Living Dead and How To Be a Heartbreaker but no Sex Yeah, Readioactive or Buy The Stars??

But honestly? good for her. It's a nice treat. I'm tempted but probably won't have the $$.

Trouble in Paradise and lucasdc like this.
  17. No Radioactive or Sex Yeah is extremely homophobic.

Scab, Tabris, Lander and 16 others like this.
  18. What kind of 10th Anniversary is that, deleteting 3 of their songs to put two new others… Trollina is back, have her team know that they can… split it in 3 discs (Hey Taylor Swift) and put some remixes to fill it up?

Andrew and Trouble in Paradise like this.
  19. The digital edition is all 19 tracks, so I don't really why it wasn't stretched to a 3xLP with

Side A: 4 tracks (since Bubblegum is shorter)
    Side B-C-D-E-F: 3 tracks on each side

Andrew likes this.
  20. Radioactive is overrated but it could have easily taken the place of Living Dead.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.