Married to Medicine

Is anyone a fan of this show? I have been curious about it for a while so I watched the season 1 reunion and quite enjoyed it.

I love Queen Mariah and Queen Quad, its a shame there feuding now.

Finished watching season 2 and I'm now obsessed! I need it back in my life. Its a nice change form the Real Housewives franchise.

Love Quad, Dr. Heavenly and Queen B Mariah. I hope Mariah and Quad can be friends again they were so fun together, they feud was interesting, it was so DRAMATIC! and affected the whole group.

Heavenly is amazing! I'm not over her "mug"

Did anyone watch season 3? it wasn't the best, the Lisa Nicole and Quad fight was good but the season suffered badly because Queen Mariah was missing from most of it, it got a lot better when she returned.

I am so late but this series is fantastic. I'm midway Season Two and I'm totally on Mariah's side. Quad is desperate and acting up for the cameras. Season One and Two are like the good parts of Real Housewives of Atlanta, endlessly throughout the show.

He/Him
Me to @johnny_tsunami for never recommending this to me!

mean-girls-burn.gif

I can’t believe Doctor Simone had been missing from my life all this time!

He/Him
Almost at the end of Season 2 and Quad's husband has to be the most infuriating person to be married to! Quad deserved much better! Hoping he gets dragged at the Reunion!

It looks like Mariah is about to crash that Couples Retreat, and I cannot wait to see it!! <333

Simone is the best kind of shit-stirrer there is, one who actually seems to care along with a charismatic all-encompassing spirit you cannot help but love <333

Mariah and her confessionals - we are not worthy!!! The chess speech, the vetoing the votes, (in season 1) asking "if Kari is Snow White, then where her 7 dwarfs?" Dddd

Almost at the end of Season 2 and Quad's husband has to be the most infuriating person to be married to! Quad deserved much better! Hoping he gets dragged at the Reunion!

It looks like Mariah is about to crash that Couples Retreat, and I cannot wait to see it!! <333

Simone is the best kind of shit-stirrer there is, one who actually seems to care along with a charismatic all-encompassing spirit you cannot help but love <333

Mariah and her confessionals - we are not worthy!!! The chess speech, the vetoing the votes, (in season 1) asking "if Kari is Snow White, then where her 7 dwarfs?" Dddd
You have so, so much more to look forward to.