Married to Medicine

“Tennis expert”

phaedra-parks.gif

He/They
Dr Heavenly is the emptitomy of "can give it but can't take it", and it makes me love her alot.
Cuntessa enquiring if she had a speech impediment because she couldn't say her name,
I nearly spilt my drink at Heavenly's face

This season is giving. I know there was contract issues cutting her screen time but Quad is feeling a little superfluous and absent at this point teebs.

I don't need other monologue sis - the schtick is old.

Well get ready to really feel her absence, she’s only in two more episodes for the Napa trip and then she’s done for the season.

They’re showing the season out of order for some reason.

She/Her/Queen
Well get ready to really feel her absence, she’s only in two more episodes for the Napa trip and then she’s done for the season.

They’re showing the season out of order for some reason.
What? Only two more episodes and she’s in the main credits? I thought they cast her to save the season?

She/Her/Queen
Also, why does CONE-TESSA look different? I couldn’t recognise her. I thought Scott showed his new piece on camera! NN

After next weeks episode, I’m going to have to put this show on pause. The way these women are isolating Quad and forcing her out of the group is coming off as downright bullying. It’s really reminiscent of what they did to Mariah but with Mariah, she was messing with their livelihood ($$$).

Toya has come for Quad and wanted her off the show since Season 1. Simone, I really have no clue what her motive is. Watching those 2 plot and scheme on how to force her out, was wild to watch.

Even worse was watching Phaedra and Heavenly jumping on the train almost immediately.

Truly shocking.

She/Her/Queen
I don't think Phae + Heavenly are icing Quad out as obvious as the other ladies tho.

Quad was doing A LOT in that episode and not taking any accountability for her actions. The ladies are just tired of it and it seems like Quad only contacts the girls when the cameras are on so that's why they're jaded. I see both sides.

I don't think Phae + Heavenly are icing Quad out as obvious as the other ladies tho.

Quad was doing A LOT in that episode and not taking any accountability for her actions. The ladies are just tired of it and it seems like Quad only contacts the girls when the cameras are on so that's why they're jaded. I see both sides.

I think Quad was finally opening up at the table and they cut her off and went on the offense.

She/Her/Queen
They cut her off because she just wants to talk and go on monologues and not let others talk. She doesn’t own her part about not keeping in touch with the girls. That’s what I’m getting from Jackie and Simone at least. And I believe those two.

He/Him
I adore Quad and think she is essential, but if someone publicly accused me of having affairs and orchestrating burglaries - I wouldn’t even have gone as far as inviting her on a trip so Toya was even more gracious than I could have been.

Sadly all of Quad’s apologies come with a ‘but you also did this to me…’ so no one can move forward from that (since the implication is she was justified therefore not remorseful). Especially when all the other ladies have taken the time to develop a genuine connection with each other.

This impasse is a mess of Quad’s own making.

The backpedaling has begun. The ladies are really feeling the heat from the confrontation on social media and in those YouTube comments.