Married to Medicine

She/Her/Queen
The things that come out of DR HEAVENLY KIMES mouth:

"Cause you already said YOU DON'T SUCK NO DICK. Somebody's SUCKING IT and some money's being spent on THAT."

madison-hinton-ts-madison.gif

Last edited:
These women have officially lost it.

Quad brought the Jackie clip back up as revenge for getting kicked out?!? GET THE F OUTTA HERE.

The things that come out of DR HEAVENLY KIMES mouth:

"Cause you already said YOU DON'T SUCK NO DICK. Somebody's SUCKING IT and some money's being spent on THAT."

madison-hinton-ts-madison.gif
Heavenly can turn nasty at a drop of a dime. The way she publicly humiliated Toya at that Med Gala event was just wow…

Last edited:
Heavenly can turn

Heavenly can turn nasty at a drop of a dime. The way she publicly humiliated Toya at that Med Gala event was just wow…
When she explained the “why” on her YouTube, I got it.

Basically, for season 10 they were supposed to go to Africa for the cast trip. They blew the budget between the Napa trip (for Toya), Quad (who was out, they also cut episodes of pay her) and of course Phaedra wasn’t cheap.

When it came time for the finale party, production would typically pay but they spent the budget. The party cost around $30,000 and Dr Jackie paid the majority with the others chipping in the $1000 to help. That’s why Heavenly was mad. She felt if they sacrificed to go to Napa and showcase her business, it’s the least she could do to help.

She/Her/Queen
When she explained the “why” on her YouTube, I got it.

Basically, for season 10 they were supposed to go to Africa for the cast trip. They blew the budget between the Napa trip (for Toya), Quad (who was out, they also cut episodes of pay her) and of course Phaedra wasn’t cheap.

When it came time for the finale party, production would typically pay but they spent the budget. The party cost around $30,000 and Dr Jackie paid the majority with the others chipping in the $1000 to help. That’s why Heavenly was mad. She felt if they sacrificed to go to Napa and showcase her business, it’s the least she could do to help.
This would make more sense!

She/Her/Queen
The first part of the reunion was intense. I actually cried. I love these ladies so much! Except for Flop Tea.

Screaming that they didn't even bother bringing Kema's wife on the main reunion show but Quad gets a seat? YAS.

Last edited:
What Dr. Simone did (with no remorse) was one of the darkest things I’ve seen at a housewives reunion. I couldn’t understand why she tweeted to be careful what you say or she’ll block you. It’s crazy to think she still doesn’t understand why mentioning Quad’s niece was wrong.

OOOPHFF! The last 5 minutes with Simone and Quad came out of nowhere and hit me like a truck! The way this show keeps on giving, but at what cost?

She/Her/Queen
Second episode was a good break from the intense first part. These ladies are my everything. I hope Quad kisses enough asses to come back full time.