Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix) | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Marvel's Daredevil (Netflix)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by GhettoPrincess, Apr 10, 2015.

1. He

He

Expected but horribly disappointing.

They had such a strong cast and stories.

2. Disney + is very questionable to this point. Outside of their Star Wars series and Tom Hiddleston's Loki miniseries.

They have announced a Scarlet Witch series then softly renamed it Vision and Scarlet Witch (with neither Paul Bettany or Elizabeth Olsen attached yet) and a Falcon and Bucky series (again, with neither cast member confirmed).

I think keeping the same cast would be relatively easy for the TV universe, especially considering how none of the primary cast have really broken through into anything else yet.

3. He

He

They took away Scarlet Witch as sole protagonist? Ugh.

Lander and diamondliam like this.
  4. Who even cares about Vision?

Chris_P, Rei Ayanami and He like this.
  5. He

He

I was hoping he'd stay dead.

6. I would agree had this not been written. One of the absolute best comic books I have ever read. 12 beautiful issues and an example of taking a character precisely no one cares about in an incredible direction. Beautiful beautiful beautiful and cannot recommend it more.
    [​IMG]

He and diamondliam like this.
  7. Oh I meant purely the MCU version.

8. I get that “Vision and the Scarlet Witch” does, technically, sound better than “Scarlet Witch and The Vision” but I don’t care about Vision one bit. Give me “The Scarlet Witch” as a Disney+ show and call it a day. If Elizabeth Olsen doesn’t sign on for it, cancel it

diamondliam and Lander like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.