May 2018 PJ Charts: And I'm Gonna Pay For This | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2018 PJ Charts: And I'm Gonna Pay For This

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 12, 2018.

1. Beach House knows my mood.

2. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ALTERNAGAY EMERGENCY

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Whew what a month already...

The twin powers of Eurovision and Hipsterjustice fighting for my votes:

[​IMG]

4. I hate her for ruining my title.

But whatever because MITSKI!!!!

5. I'll have more soon but here's a giant bop as a start FYC:

ohnostalgia likes this.
  6. Regardless of the circumstances around the song, not voting for a new Rita Ora single in the monthly charts will probably be the most painful thing I've had to do in a long while, but out of respect for our host, I'll do it.

7. So to make up for not voting for FIRO, everyone please vote for the new best song of all time, please.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

'CAUSE WE GOT LOVE
    'CAUSE WE GOT LOVE

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

8. It's finally time for the TwentyMayteen / TwentyGayteen vote.
    [​IMG]

Where were you last month? And where were her public votes?
    But yessica vote for Jessica.

9. Is Xtina going to dominate this month? I'm liking everything she's releasing.

10. With all these amazing side releases I think I will only have room for two ESC songs. And these are the ones from Lithuania and Austria.

[​IMG]

Filippa, əʊæ and Empty Shoebox like this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. Maj: Månad Svenska Album:

Molly Sandén - Större

[​IMG]

Nope. No idea what she's singing about, but the language of music is universal duh. Loved her 2016 Melodifestivalen participation with Youniverse. And love love love this new album!

Nina Kinert - Romantic
    Swedish female artist are superior and this is proof again. Nina released the best album of 2010: Red Leader Dream. Then changed her name to Nina K in 2015 and didn't release the best album of 2015. Now she's back as Nina Kinert and this one is just gorgeous. The orchestration is perfect and I love how theatrical it is.

Tove Styrke - Sway
    Sova inte på den här!

Jay-Jay Johanson - Looking Glass, Vol. 2
    He can do no wrong for me. This is a bonus album he released just now for his 2017 album and it's just stripped back covers from quite low profile songs from his entire oeuvre. But it's already my most played album of May.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  13. I’ve been super preoccupied fighting in the Rita Ora thread, so apologies for the lack of tagging sprees.

But @LE0Night found me a good sapphic bop to dry my tears.

14. I think I might try this out, but I'm a little confused about something. By "the past month", is that May (thus meaning I should vote near the end of the month to be most accurate), or just the previous month from whenever I decide to vote?

15. It means May.

By the way, please support R&Bjustice this month:

16. Queen of making up for a lack of backing dancers by dancing on behalf of about five people at once.

Also, please remember to vote for underrated megabop Monsters from certified lesbian queen Ms. Saara Alto:

17. I tried to promote this one in March I think, but no-one put it in their list :(
    It's amazing, but 3 months "old" now

18. It’s May, but some people vote mid month to mid month (ie. mid April to mid May). It doesn’t really matter to me as long as you represent some of what you’ve been listening to in May.

I think I’ll try to do some tagging soon. In the meantime, folk-rock crew better not sleep on Kandle!

19. FYCs so far

And then obviously everything Xtina has released too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.