May 2019 PJ Charts: Is this too, is this too, is this too much? | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2019 PJ Charts: Is this too, is this too, is this too much?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 16, 2019.

1. ohnostalgia likes this.
  2. I am definitely voting this month now that I have... an ounce of free time since school is over, and this month has been iconic for new releases!

PSA: I'm gonna need everyone to throw some votes to Megan Thee Stallion's new album

I know she's a rapper and this is popjustice blah blah blah but Big Ole Freak (from the Tina Snow album which you should also vote for) is boutta be a worldwide smasha so it's time to get on the stallion stanning train

Island, Kuhleezi, Sanctuary and 5 others like this.
  3. Here we go!

At least 4 of my 10 songs will be from Eurovision, specifically:

The injusticed by the juries, Keiino (Norway)

Luca Hanni/Honey

Mahmood, 2nd place

The 3 twinks from Czech Republic

4. OH AND RICO NASTY TOO

and then Blame It On Your Love obviously

5. I'm going to give the CHAI album a listen @Reboot.

Reboot and vague like this.
  6. Shania's Up!, Come On Over, and NOW may all end up on my album list this month, depending on how often I listen to them for the rest of the month, so y'all should consider honoring one of them with me.

And didn't the international version of Come On Over use to be on Spotify? In the US?

7. @R&B posse assemble:

Robsolete, vague and ohnostalgia like this.
  8. Reminder to vote for the EP of the century!

Aly & AJ stans, if there's one track we should all rally behind with maximum points in hopes of Top 5, I think it's "Star Maps." Have you ever met a more flawless song?

I for one will be throwing points at every single new song of theirs. And Insomniatic for good measure.

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  9. I have to say I am into this @CasuallyCrazed development of turning into me with Dalida! Keep up the good work, sistren!!

CasuallyCrazed likes this.
  10. Hmmmmm...can we make it so we can vote for like 20 songs and albums this month @ohnostalgia?

ohnostalgia and CasuallyCrazed like this.
  11. You want me to enter more than the 300 songs I already have to deal with?

12. Working on my ballot. Limiting myself to three Carly tracks:
    • Right Words Wrong Time (Gold)
    • Too Much (Silver)
    • I'll Be Your Girl (Bronze)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.