May 2019 PJ Charts: Is this too, is this too, is this too much? | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2019 PJ Charts: Is this too, is this too, is this too much?

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 16, 2019.

1. Body Talk Part 2?
    That's tea actually. Eurovision has given the world some absolutely dynamite anthems, but there's a lot of rubbish mixed in.

berserkboi, Lila and ohnostalgia like this.
  2. It was @LE0Night.

You can see who added a song in the browser - it should come up as a separate column (unlike in the app where it shows up next to the artist name).

3. ohnostalgia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  4. @GimmeWork, @pop3blow2, @Music Is Life please tell me you're all voting for Rita again this month?

Let's keep her charting like she deserves! Also, anyone else who wants to help out, please do!

5. Weird. I don't get that seperate column.

As of right now, I have points for Rita this month. The decay is real, though... she's towards the bottom right now. I would like to see her make 6 months on here. Unless June stinks on the album release front, May might be the last gasp of her being on my chart for now. (Who knows though, like a Phoenix, she could rise again!)

ohnostalgia and Robsolete like this.
  6. I'll appreciate anything, but please give her as many points as possible!

ohnostalgia and GimmeWork like this.
  7. Can do Rita if you can do L'Imperatrice:

8. I can definitely be bought!

ohnostalgia, GimmeWork and berserkboi like this.
  9. Damn, I wish I'd seen this earlier. I would have tried sneaking in Happiness in my ballot somewhere...

CorgiCorgiCorgi and ohnostalgia like this.
  10. I will absolutely vote for FIRO. Carry On and Only Want You. Also vote for Carly! Too Much, Want You In My Room, Happy Not Knowing...etc.

11. I know it's been out for a while now, but I hope people will continue to vote for Bananarama's new album. It's the album that keeps giving for me.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  12. And Phoenix as well, yassss!

And don't worry, there's definitely gonna be plenty of Carlegend Slae Jepsiconic.

ohnostalgia and GimmeWork like this.
  13. Has this been properly released? I can't find anything about it...

Phonetics Boy and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. Also, can we all vote for Medellín again just for the hell of it*?

*and because I like it better than the other singles so far

15. Yes she will be on my chart this month. Not sure how much she's getting yet though.

16. Is this about her scamming into Detective Pickahu? Cause I’d vote for that song.

vague, CorgiCorgiCorgi and Robsolete like this.
  17. You can change it if you want. I only have two ballots entered so it’s not a big deal right now.

vague and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  18. Well it was for Carry On, from her starring role in the smash hit Detective Pikachu and continued voting for Phoenix!

I'll take any and all votes that people are offering :D

19. Is @Ashling92 requiring everyone to boycott Madonna as well, since she performed at Eurovision?

Personally I’m all for boycotting her because her performance was atrocious.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.