May 2020 PJ Charts: Comeback (To Me) | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2020 PJ Charts: Comeback (To Me)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 14, 2020.

1. The Halsey x Marshmello song is so much better than it has any right to be. Whoever compared it to Years & Years was totally right!

I also may toss a few points to the new Florrie song. It's not an instant classic, but it's very intruiging. I can see myself revisiting it a lot this month.

2. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

It’s in his thread. I’d rather not answer because it involves a slur I have no right to reclaim.

3. I actually have no idea what I have to vote for this month. Haim, possibly, and Charli and Ellie Goulding, but other than that I'm feeling a bit ... uninspired. Even Hurts are leaving me cold.

Lately, I've just been listening to my favourite old music instead of checking out new stuff. I might have to give this month a miss.

4. No problem. Ahhh I get that. I definitely recommend doing this and it's easier then it looks. Hope you give it a shot! It's a lot of fun.
    Okay but this probably queer excellence. I'll try to listen to the album this month.

5. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Well I suppose I should tag people since @2014 submitted the first ballot...

6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

8. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

vague, berserkboi, aux and 4 others like this.
  11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

14. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

16. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

vague, Rogue, Sail On and 4 others like this.
  17. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

vague, berserkboi, aux and 4 others like this.
  18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

We'll be having a watch2gther session on Saturday, May 30th. Feel free to join even if you've already finalized and submitted your ballot!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.