May 2021 PJ Charts: I'm On The Next Level | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2021 PJ Charts: I'm On The Next Level

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 18, 2021.

1. And this is REALLY good. I wouldn't doublepost if it wasn't.

2. Finalizing my ballot.

Don't forget Maisie!

'Funeral' is getting the most song points from me (also 'Milhouse')

The album is my 10 (of course)

Also, don't forget we need to get Griff on the charts too!

3. Thank you. Should be able to make it.

ohnostalgia and berserkboi like this.
  4. The lil extension is amazing as I’m traveling today and you know I gotta vote to support my Queen Laura Mvula!

boombazookajoe, tea, soratami and 3 others like this.
  5. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I forgot who was campaigning for Willow, but her performance video was a smash hit at the watch2gether.

6. Sending my ballot, some new additions are Sarah Klang and Willow. Come through alt gals!

7. Oh thank god for the extension. I was scared I was going to wind up bowing out because I've been a mess and haven't been listening to all the things I need to.

8. tea

tea

Getting a @LE0Night compliment on my taste will go down as one my greatest PJ accomplishments.

I've fallen a bit behind on new releases for the latter half of the month though, so will probably only have time to check out what's been FYC'd here for now.

9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

There better be a lot of ballots coming in today... I got maybe two yesterday.

10. As per usual, I may be a few hours late, but I'll definitely send my ballot. Just want to properly sort which songs I'll vote for.

11. [​IMG]

12. And I worked really hard on them.

13. Beat go Hard with the Bang I just Bang my Way to the Bank

[​IMG]

And don't miss these.

A stan was born the second the first coo-coo-coo-coo-coochie in WET ended, what a bop.

Oo, Noomi, I love her. Y'all who're voting for Erika this month (@Mr Blonde) and/or know who Kllo are, same vibe but a bit poppier.

Mm interesting. Quick little Klanglings, scurry your way back into @ohnostalgia's inbox and throw some points at Canyon, maybe a late chart debut isn't completely outside the realm of possibility. Ditto with Good Puss.

[​IMG]

I'm going to have to Kahmora Hall my ballot in tomorrow before things kick off, figuring out the album section is gonna be a nightmare but I'll try to squeeze some points for The Volunteers in there. Yerin Baeicon doing sludge punk rock and kind of slaying it?

[​IMG]

@Andy French sis you gotta hear this one.

14. WAIT.

OspreyQueen, LE0Night, aux and 5 others like this.
  15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Per usual, I will be asleep while most of this forum goes through the morning and early afternoon. So I will continue to accept ballots and if I don’t have enough when I wake up, further emergency extensions may be considered.

Let’s say 9:00 am Pacific time for now, but who knows maybe I will actually sleep in tomorrow.

16. I will be submitting a ballot in the next 35 mins, and you can expect it to be fairly Eurovision heavy, though its also great to find some songs to stand by elsewhere.

17. Ho ho ho, I feel like I have voted for some flops this month.

18. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Hey everybody I just woke up to an awful headache. There’s no way I’ll be able to start the charts today, so I might as well accept votes until the end of Friday and start Saturday. I’ll tag the stragglers at some point later today.

19. Ouch! Rest well!

20. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.