May 2022 PJ Charts: #1 Album + Song Revealed | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

May 2022 PJ Charts: #1 Album + Song Revealed

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, May 25, 2022.

1. I gave this 8 points, too….

2. All these spread Eurovision votes is making me scared SloMo will not be top 5. I mean not even Konstrakta is top 10. The slay that is WRS beating her is amazing. I love them both, but WRS a bit more.

3. Somehow it seems I forgot to vote for Konstrakta despite it being my fave song of ESC 2022

4. That's it from me! Anticipate the Top 10 courtesy @soratami #soon!

(I am still waiting on thoughts RE: Edgar and Apashe BTW @boombazookajoe ddd)

In the meantime - please enjoy this boppy gibberish from Radiorama:

5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Only #22? We failed Ronela again.

6. Glad to see my Eurovision faves charting. Monika, Andromache and Konstrakta deserved better, but it's great that WRS got close to top 10. I expect Chanel and MARO are yet to be revealed (even though I didn't vote for them).
    Yikes at "Suéltame" flopping like that, but I guess the lack of video/promo did its thing.

Funnily enough, I initially had "RIP" as my one-pointer until I decided to swap it with "Heartstrings" by Ka’Bel, which is another song you supported this month. Then again, I honestly thought both of these had no chance of charting oop.

7. Tagging error! Those two points were actually @Sail On points. Adjusted!

Tagging error! You gave it 8 points, not @Untouchable Ace. Adjusted!

@berserkboi I liked the song! I should check out more about them. What's their general deal?

8. 8
    41 points

[​IMG]
    THIS LOVE (TAYLOR'S VERSION) | TAYLOR SWIFT
    @Ashling92 (8) @Babyface (8) @Music Is Death (8) @pop3blow2 (7) @Sprockrooster (4) @RUNAWAY (3) @Petty Mayonnaise (2)

Taylor missing the top 5? Yes, it happened somehow. The swifties better make sure to make up for it by supporting Carolina in the June charts, I know I'll be doing my part.

Last Month: N/A
    Months on 2022 Charts: 1
    Total Charting Months: 1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.