MDNA | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

MDNA

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'Candy Shop' is a highlight of that album.

2. 'Candy Shop' is one of Madonna's worst tracks ever. It's a 0/10 from me. Shit and embarrassing.

3. I can never decide which is worst between Candy Shop and Spanish Lesson. Both are horrific.

4. 'Spanish Lesson' is amazing. Camp and fun and ridiculous.

Work.

5. Spanish Lesson is the best track on Hard Candy!

6. As usual, you're right and pretty much everyone else on the forum is wrong. (It's no 'Don't Keep Me Waiting', though.)

7. LJB

LJB

Si means yes.

8. Spanish Lesson is one of her worst songs of all time.

9. Candy Shop is a real guilty pleasure for me. I know it's kind of shit, but I can't help but love it.

10. Spanish Lesson is just so bad it falls in the 'so bad it's good' category. Candy Shop is just nasty, even more so the live version.

11. LTG

LTG

The only bad part of Spanish Lesson is that some of the translations are a bit shitty. Apart from that, it's amazing. I love Hard Candy. It was the first Madonna album that I bought on release, and if I hadn't had it as 'Hard Candy (Deluxe Edition)' on my iTunes for ages, it would be my 3rd most listened Madonna album and 6th overall on Last.fm.

12. She's Not Me always felt like a poor man's Thief Of Hearts. There is alot to like on Hard Candy (including Candy Shop) but overall as an album it does come off as a bit tepid, like Madonna's heart wasn't in it. The videos were all dire, and she really did catch Timberland and JT on their last breaths of relevance.

Still like Devil Wouldn't Recognise You though, and yes, it definitely is Cry Me A River part 874.

13. I don't get it. If you love it - why is it sh*t?

people are strange.

14. Right MDNA tour dates! When are they announced and when will they go on sale?

15. Yes! I wish they would get on with it. I need to put some holidays in at work!

16. Actually, all of them are, but that's the point.

17. Whenever I hear Candy Shop, all I can think of is Muffin Top from 30 Rock.

18. My sugar is whole grain and low fat!

19. What do you think she will call the tour? She has never named a tour the same as one of her studio albums and I am kind of hoping that she doesn't intend on starting now, as I quite like the unpredictability. The LUV Tour? The Stupid Game Tour? The Wild Tour?

20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I'd say the L.U.V. tour or Girls Gone Wild tour seems most likely.
    But who knows, we might get a Gang Bang Tour instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.