MDNA | Page 445 | The Popjustice Forum

MDNA

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Larry Flick interview was very well done.

2. I really need the HQ album! Hoping it's 320 kbps.

I can't find it, it seems.

3. Still not out :-(

4. Well I found the 128 kb one Sounds Better Than Before.

5. play.com just sent me this

"Your order for MDNA (2CD Deluxe Edition) - Madonna has been posted."

let it be fast!

6. Fingers crossed. I hope mine arrives by Saturday but something tells me it will be Monday.

7. HQ Leaked Go and get it.

8. False Alarm. Just the Looped Versions.

:(

9. you wanker! My heart almost stopped

10. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I think I will wait for the actual copy now haha... The LQ rips were enough for now.

11. How people consider this better than the flawless American Life/Confessions is beyond me. I think it suffers from the same thing Hard Candy does, there are 3 or so stellar tracks and the rest is just so... forgettable.

Maybe I'll wait until the HQ is released to voice my final opinions, but as of now I am really quite underwhelmed. Gang Bang and I Don't Give A are flawless though.

12. I´ll wait for a hq listen before I rate this record, but overall it´s seems enjoyable.

I might have a few issues with her vocals. I´m used to rather "thin" vocal delivery from a few other faves, but Madonnas seems quite strained on some tracks. I hope thes just suffer from the low quality.

13. Right now I just need I'm Addicted in HQ and my life would be complete. It's awesome.

14. nevermind

nevermind Guest

Falling Free is one of the best ballads I've ever heard. It's genuinely cinematic.

15. (Great avatar nevermind. I thought when watching the video how screengrabbable that image was).

I'm still trying to work out what versions of the album to buy. It's all so complicated! Whatever happens, I will be going to a 'shop' to purchase something on Monday, and I haven't made that sort of dedicated trip in ages.

16. nevermind

nevermind Guest

The main tracklist is flawless to me, a classic Madonna album tracklist.
    I see Masterpiece is a sort of homage for her hard work as a director.
    But the deluxe edition's tracklist just doesn't seem right.

17. I fucking can't wait anymore for the HQ.

18. Beautiful Killer sounds indeed beautiful, especially the middle 8 is gorgeous. William Orbit and Madonna at their best. Best friend sounds intresting.
    I´m glad the other two bonus tracks aren´t on the regular album version.

19. Except it's a Solveig track!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.