MDNA | Page 688 | The Popjustice Forum

MDNA

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by andidee5, Dec 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The instrumental for Love Spent is actually amazing.

And then I listen to the absolute mess that is Some Girls and wonder what the hell is going on with this man.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  2. No matter what people say, I just like this album! It's not the best Masterpiece she's ever done, but even if you hate it, I don't give A ..., because it still makes this Girl gone Wild and Some Girls just don't have any taste at all! I'm Addicted!! Sometimes the album screams to me: ''Give Me All Your Luvin'!!'' And I'm still not Love Spent on it because it deserves much more appreciation than it does now. And I confess, I'm a Sinner, i believe in this Superstar

But for real, even though many people claim this album is just plain bad, give it a GOOD listen!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  3. LTG

LTG

Wtf is mdna

Ferk, Bobbyrae, Remyky22 and 10 others like this.
  4. The album is barely decent. Like, it has some good songs on it (and it also has a few absolutely dire songs), it has some good hooks, and it has some thrilling production moments, but it's such a creative low point. The ultimate example of an artist phoning it in. And her voice is ice cold in a bad way.

5. Can someone lock or, even better, delete this thread?

6. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

My drag wasn't worth this.

Ferk, nikkysan and michaelhird like this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Ban this person and lock this thread.

FridayNight, Ferk, Bobbyrae and 3 others like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Locked'T

Ferk, Bobbyrae, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.