Megan Thee Stallion - Good News (Debut Album - Nov 20th) | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Megan Thee Stallion - Good News (Debut Album - Nov 20th)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Megan x City Girls collabs continue to be *chef's kiss* This album is just fire through and through. I love the way the production on Sugar Baby feels early 2000's.

sesita and Jwentz like this.
  2. The Rodeo sample on Work That!!

[​IMG]

3. RJF

RJF

The album is a fucking blast. Just relentless, powerful, filthy thumpery all the way.

4. I JUST GOT TO "DON'T ROCK ME TO SLEEP"

Blah blah blah la la la
    [​IMG]
    If you wanna leave then bye bye bye
    [​IMG]
    I'm a big girl so I won't cry
    [​IMG]
    Don't sing me a lullaby by by

5. Don't Rock Me to Sleep would be grating in literally anyone else's hands but here I am slamming my taint.

[​IMG]

6. Tori Lamez already being over, cancelled, and hanged out to dry, but Megan still re-ending him with a three-minute track when he recorded an entire horrible album that his label wouldn't even put out

7. So how’s the album, girls? I’d know myself but for some reason Circles won’t come off repeat

[​IMG]

8. Starting the album with “Shots Fired,” sampling fucking “Who Shot Ya?” by Biggie, ethering Tory Stain, and shouting “pussy!” at the end of the song... Powerful, innit?

9. Elmo ATE the bg vocals on Cry Baby

[​IMG]

Island, slaybellz, popzone and 11 others like this.
  10. WE OUTSIIIIDEEE

[​IMG]

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  11. RJF

RJF

She’s deeply endearing.

12. I'm nearly half way through my first listen and I just wasn't expecting every song to SLAP as hard as they are. Has all the makings of a classic right here.

13. This is just outrageously good fun. Hard to pick a fav but Cry Baby and Sugar Baby put the biggest, dumbest smile on my face.

And Don’t Rock Me To Sleep! That sweet/sad chorus!!

14. First day on Spotify US:

#21 - Circles
    #27 - Shots Fired
    #32 - Cry Baby
    #39 - Do It On The Tip
    #42 - Movie
    #46 - Body
    #48 - Freak Girls

Was hoping something would land top 10, but this was a busy release week and this is a solid start.

15. What's New + We Need A Resolution =

[​IMG]

Laurence, sesita and Mr Blonde like this.
  16. What’s New is the one for me.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  17. Same. What's New is my favorite.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.